My Xbox is console banned and I did nothing.

Discus and support My Xbox is console banned and I did nothing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one was console banned out of nowhere. I don't cheat or abuse other players, I don't even play all that often. The only thing I feel like it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Th3Gr8Wood, May 22, 2017.

1. Th3Gr8Wood
    Th3Gr8Wood Guest

My Xbox one was console banned out of nowhere. I don't cheat or abuse other players, I don't even play all that often. The only thing I feel like it could be is that I open my Xbox one to clean the dust out of the vents but that's literally it. And I figured
    that would just void the warranty at the most. Plus I never got an email notifying me that it happened. Please help.

:)

Th3Gr8Wood, May 22, 2017
  2. My console is banned and I did nothing to deserve it

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.

Also it's not a good idea to post your email address and phone number on a public forum.

SONIC SCREAM 07, May 22, 2017
  3. Ivan_Lopez
    Ivan_Lopez Guest
    My console is banned and I did nothing to deserve it

Today I got home around 3 o; clock and wanted to play some halo and it wouldn't let me sign in, I called xbox support and I fond out my console has been banned. I get a lot of messages along the lines of "Have fun with your ban *** I just reported you for
    system tampering" when i never have modded and have no clue how to mod in the first place. The only games I own for xbox is halo and guitar hero and the only reason I bought an xbox was to play halo. The man I called for support said that xbox doesn't ban
    unless they have proof of what was done but I can gaurantee that my account is flawless I have never modded. I would appreciate if someone looked into these false accusations. I am horribly dissatisfied with your service at the time and am refusing to purchase
    anything else to support your company. I would like a response as soon as possible.

EMAIL: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

PHONE: 414-769-9511

Ivan_Lopez, May 22, 2017
  4. My Xbox is console banned and I did nothing.

Hey there Th3Gr8Wood,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however. You can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag in
    all cases.

Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened. For more information on Console Suspensions, you'll want to check out

this page

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, May 23, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Th3Gr8Wood,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however. You can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag in
    all cases.

Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened. For more information on Console Suspensions, you'll want to check out

this page

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

My console is banned and I did nothing to deserve it

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.

Also it's not a good idea to post your email address and phone number on a public forum.
  7. RealCrazedtech Win User

New Console Banned

My console was bought and was banned, I spoke to ms and they said my console wasn't banned and I was hacked, GUESS WHAT THEY DID!? nothing
  8. Yeahrright Win User

Why am I Banned

Y is my xbox account Console Sus when I had nothing I did
    I have been speaking to my friends that i know in real life and told them that im banned and they said what for and i said”for nothing” and they were mind blown..so un banned me yeahrrright
  9. onyxishere Win User

Banned but did nothing

Sorry to hear it. If you have been suspended you'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason and duration of the action. While there, if eligible, you'll be able
    to open a case review with the PET.
Thema:

1. My Xbox is console banned and I did nothing. - Similar Threads - console banned did

2. Did i get console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did i get console banned?: I have not been able to connect to xbox live and it just kicked me offline please help dea9ef0e-56ba-40fe-a87e-9c8b0f5c1c73
  3. my xbox console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console ban: hello, recently i have been console banned on xbox and i have no reason why. i haven't received an email about it and on the enforcement website it says i have a perfect record so i can't submit a...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban: Hello, I recently purchased a used xbox one s and did a factory reset but im not sure if it was there before or after i did a reset but when I was brought back to the home screen I was welcomed...
  5. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  6. Console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban: I bought a secomd hand console for my daughter and it has been banned i would like it to be banned 116dd871-6aab-4bb0-a14e-b1d4a0f2d4d7
  7. My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.: I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off. 0d6d7bb1-2493-461d-b060-b0e357fb47de
  8. My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ...: I recently got a message on my console saying I got a ban, but I never cheated, said anything bad to anyone or anything else! My parents worked hard buying it for me! My serial number is [Mod...
  9. Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...: Hello xbox i want my new Xbox one console unbanned please ok im so angry and pissed off about this i did nothing wrong just playing online now can you please lift the ban im begging please FFS...
  10. My console got banned and I need it looked into because I did for it to get banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned and I need it looked into because I did for it to get banned: my console got banned and I did nothing for it to get banned people me as a scammer and a hacker but I'm o d I need my console back f1c0c4b1-fca8-4aea-abbe-c630bd40ee57