my xbox is doing some thing really weird

Discus and support my xbox is doing some thing really weird in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; it started when i downloaded a game went to play it and said something wasn't working and that i had to reinstall it but it doesn't let me uninstall it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sharky233333, Jun 9, 2021.

1. my xbox is doing some thing really weird

it started when i downloaded a game went to play it and said something wasn't working and that i had to reinstall it but it doesn't let me uninstall it it. now i cant download/update anything because every time i try too it just says installation stopped after 3 seconds and that apparently i need a extra 0kb of space even thought i have a 80gb of storage free (xbox1s)

submitted by /u/Sharky233333
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sharky233333, Jun 9, 2021
  2. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Really Weird Thing Happened

Microsoft has change the way to create a gamertag. Now it gives you a random one to speed up the process and you can change the gamertag for free within 30 days.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

If you were assigned a GT when setting up your account, you should be offered one free name change. You can do that here on Xbox.com in your account settings. It will be available for (I believe) 30 days.
  4. ThronedTundra03 Win User

Okay thanks for the help. I was mega confused. I though someone else had used my account to register!
  5. spongemonkeyy Win User

xbox live issue

having a similar issue a lot of ppl on my recent players list have the same gamerpic and some of them have 1 gamerpic inside another one. Most of their tags are ?????? also. Xbox.com is doing the same thing for me . ..Really weird.
  6. xC4aZYxJ3BU5x Win User

New Dashboard (Dec 2011)

I agree, and it's so weird that it's called "Xbox Home" I find it just plain silly. And updates SHOULD be optional. They really gotta change some things.
Thema:

my xbox is doing some thing really weird

1. my xbox is doing some thing really weird - Similar Threads - doing thing really

2. How do we get the ball rolling on a screen sharing/in party streaming thing?

in XboX Insiders
    How do we get the ball rolling on a screen sharing/in party streaming thing?: Anyone else want something like this? Similar to what PlayStation has with it’s parry chat? Or even discord? Just something to stream to a small group of friends without delay. Really makes a...
  3. How do I move that thing on the side across to the left.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I move that thing on the side across to the left.: Could someone tell me how to move that more to the left, Thanks [img] ea1a0c8c-e692-4f13-ab0b-ba3792480062
  4. i cant uptade the xbox live thing what do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant uptade the xbox live thing what do i do?: i cant update he xbox live thing what do i do it always tells me use status code but it doesnt work what do i do status code:4467-4497-1380-0700-C000-000E 40a63628-83d7-4aac-b939-395df0bd23aa
  5. My Xbox One S keeps doing very strange things.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S keeps doing very strange things.: Hello Microsoft, and those replying, today I wanted to address an issue that my Xbox One S has lately been having. Sometimes, when I turn my Xbox One S on, it play's the turn on sound and...
  6. Top 10: Ten things you didn’t know Xbox Series X | S could do

in XboX Insiders
    Top 10: Ten things you didn’t know Xbox Series X | S could do: [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft could improve Xbox a lot just by doing one simple thing:

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft could improve Xbox a lot just by doing one simple thing:: Fix the damn Xbox OS. It's too damn buggy, I keep getting lags and stutters in menus. Updates don't work, now if I open an app that needs an update it starts updating it and I'm stuck. I openes it...
  8. Two Xbox accounts signed in at same time, doing the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox accounts signed in at same time, doing the same thing: Hello, this is a weird question, so im gonna try to explain it best as possible. I have a friend who has two separate xbox accounts. However, they both show up online + they both display that...
  9. Xbox one is doing weird things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is doing weird things: My Xbox one keeps doing this thing where it constantly trys to connect a controller until restart it, when i do i need to reset it completely. Not sure what to do...
  10. Do Not Censor Dumb Things

in XBoX on Windows
    Do Not Censor Dumb Things: Its far more triggering that you censored HIGH, GOD and other words in Forza very sad, Please do not be part of the problem protect our rights to free speech, expression, and religious freedom,...