My Xbox is driving me mental. Well, not mine but whatever!!!?!?!?

Discus and support My Xbox is driving me mental. Well, not mine but whatever!!!?!?!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey There, My cousin's Xbox one S has decided to stop turning on. I push the power button and here the Xbox boot Sounds but after some seconds it turns... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TechCazon, Feb 22, 2021.

1. TechCazon
    TechCazon Guest

Hey There, My cousin's Xbox one S has decided to stop turning on. I push the power button and here the Xbox boot Sounds but after some seconds it turns off. Please help me as this has never happend before. My Xbox is driving me mental. Well, not mine but whatever!!!?!?!? :(

:)

TechCazon, Feb 22, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello TechCazon, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link below:

My Xbox console won't turn on | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. DragonPlaysGGs Win User

Console turns itself on, ejects disc

Whatever you do dont send in your xbox one to microsoft for repairs. I sent in mine and for two weeks i didnt have it and all they did was wipe my hard drive clean and tell me there was no issues with it. So i had to redownload EVERYTHING and it still ejected
    my disc.
  4. LiveJOKER ACE Win User

2010's holiday xbox 360 console

I haven't had any problems with my xbox but your story worries me

because mine is a 2010 holiday bundle as well

have you taken out the hard drive and see if that helps?
  5. SadFloppyPanda Win User

Fable DL has "dirty disc" message

Well there is a possibility that the disk drive is going out on your Xbox, seeing as how it is the original one. Mine went out on me about a year or so after I had it. Does that happen with other games as well?
  6. R1CH5TER Win User

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Now Coming to Xbox One

^^ I'll confess youtube was used during the playing of the game at times, your right there it does drive you mental, well maybe a little more than i usually am lol
Thema:

1. My Xbox is driving me mental. Well, not mine but whatever!!!?!?!? - Similar Threads - driving mental mine

2. xbox one (original / phat) e100 bluray drive board pairing chip damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one (original / phat) e100 bluray drive board pairing chip damaged: My xbox one day one edition recently encountered an e100 00000703 80910002 and is presently stuck in the update loop. The drive chip was swapped to a working board but still the error persists....
  3. After installing latest ASA update 4TB external drive not detected

in XboX Insiders
    After installing latest ASA update 4TB external drive not detected: It was working 5 minutes before updating. Its formatted for games and apps. A NTFS formatted 16GB drive can be detected. I checked power settings and tried different usb ports but the 4TB drive is...
  4. gta san andreas exteral hard drive not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta san andreas exteral hard drive not downloading: GTA san andreas exteral hard drive not downloading drive. But I was able same time download GTA 5 to exteral hard drive I have lots space. WD my passport 1TB exteral USB 3.0 hard drive...
  5. Lego Dimension failed to install despite enough hard drive storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimension failed to install despite enough hard drive storage: Hi, We bought Lego dimension starter pack for x box 360, after running the disc I got a message says I need a minimum of 536MB to be able to plan the game and then taks me to choose a storage...
  6. Since 3/1/2021 OG Xbox one turns on by itself randomly along with a random ejecting disk drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since 3/1/2021 OG Xbox one turns on by itself randomly along with a random ejecting disk drive: My Xbox is up to date since the first of this month. Since then this Xbox has been turning on randomly and at various points once shut off. I do not have it set for automatic updates, I've cleaned...
  7. Do my game sabe files get downloaded along with the games when copying them onto a hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do my game sabe files get downloaded along with the games when copying them onto a hard drive?: I encountered a problem with my Xbox One S and am deciding to do a factory reset. I copied all of my games onto a hard drive and I am wondering if my save files from games will be saved onto the...
  8. Will usb hard drives work with next gen consoles?

in XboX Insiders
    Will usb hard drives work with next gen consoles?: I recently bought a WD easy store hard drive that is 1 TB end connects via USB. Would that expand my space on the new Xbox Series S and Series X? Microsoft advertises their new drive that can plug...
  9. USB Flash Drive doesn't work on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Flash Drive doesn't work on xbox one s: So, recently, I've bought a USB 3.0 Flash Drive. I've bought the USB so I could have more storage on my Xbox and so the recording on my xbox can be 1 hour, not 10 minutes. I've read through...
  10. what is the maximum bandwith for usb external drives on the Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the maximum bandwith for usb external drives on the Series X?: what is the maximum bandwith for usb external drives on the Series X? 5f25d434-b006-4449-9d9e-e99600c9966d