my Xbox is frozen on a blue screen saying it needs any update

Discus and support my Xbox is frozen on a blue screen saying it needs any update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it says update to conutine but i cant access anything and it moves from blue to purple to pink. and i have done muptail reset on it but nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MissyMilner, Apr 20, 2021.

1. MissyMilner
    MissyMilner Guest

it says update to conutine but i cant access anything and it moves from blue to purple to pink. and i have done muptail reset on it but nothing is working

:)

MissyMilner, Apr 20, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @MissyMilner, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the console situation; However, I believe your console might need just a system refresh to perform the system update successfully. I would like you to go through the following steps to perform a quick power cycle.

I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

If you are still getting the same issue, I would like you please to kindly follow the instructions below to physically reset your console:

- Turn off the console unplug all the cables then re-plug them back again.

- Since the console is an all digital one, click on the "Bind" button, after 10 seconds click the home "X" button just once without letting go of the button. Throughout the whole process you will hear two beep sounds and end up with a troubleshooting page. On your screen. You will need to select the "Reset this Xbox" option and choose "Reset and keep my games and apps".

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

In case all previously mentioned troubleshooting steps weren't helpful, the next solution would be to perform an offline system update. In the link below you will be directed to everything you need to know about the offline update and how to run it.

The link: Perform an offline system update | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Johnwil Win User

Frozen on opening screen

I did the updates part (1 - 5) and that was all that was needed. Windows had updated automatically this morning and there was no change in the frozen blue screen. So, it would not have occurred to me to check for updates so soon after but there were
    three of them waiting when I checked and apparently one of them did the trick. I did not need to uninstall and reinstall. Thank you!
  4. thedude3232 Win User

Freezing after signing into xbox live account

Same problem here that all of you are talking about. Frozen screen when I turn on my console right after it connects to Xbox Live. Its frozen saying I have 1 friend online and will not let me press any buttons on my controller. In Canada here as well.
  5. MarioStöger Win User

blue ray / dvd doesn't play

Hey it works but the question is for how long.. because the frozen screen is almost every day when i try to see a blue ray
  6. SCS Skreamies Win User

xbox turning off

Extra information.

When turning on my tv, I have a blue screen which says no signal (this is normal) but when I turn my xbox on, it flicks between this blue screen and a black screen really quick
Thema:

1. my Xbox is frozen on a blue screen saying it needs any update - Similar Threads - frozen blue screen

2. Frozen pixelated green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen pixelated green screen: I travel for work and when i plugged my xbox one in ro boot up i can hear the xbox woekijg in the background but the screen is frozen on pixelated green. Ive chamged HDMI cords, rebooted the box....
  3. MSFS Frozen on loading

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Frozen on loading: Hi, For the last seven weeks I have been unable to use my MSFS. When loading it stops at "New Activities", the blue line moves quickly at first but slows down and goes to the end but nothing...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset Frozen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Frozen: Hi there, I cant seem to find any documentation or support regarding this, but my Xbox Wireless Headset has completely frozen, and stuck in a powered on state. I cannot press any of the buttons,...
  5. Frozen menu and fear of lost purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frozen menu and fear of lost purchases: Hey I’ve been playing Assassins Creed Valhalla but my game froze so I reset the game and my console and i couldnt interact with the main menu so I’m thinking my game corrupt but i dont want to...
  6. Frozen on game loading screen but i can hear it running

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen on game loading screen but i can hear it running: My xbox has frozen on a screen of a game loading and it will not go away is there anything i can do ive tried all reset process es and still nothing as soon as it starts up it goes straight to...
  7. Xbox One frozen in update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One frozen in update: The Xbox update keeps freezing at 84%. The System Error is E208 0000045D 00000005. Any suggestions? Thanks 980a2ac0-8b71-460d-84fb-d69c1e9b4fd5
  8. Keep having to reset Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep having to reset Xbox One: I've been reading about people having the Error 208 start up issue. I just got it for the first time, but what my major problem is, is that I'm always having to factory reset my xbox. My console...
  9. game clips are frozen xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    game clips are frozen xbox series x: I cant seem to get my game clips to work, every clip i take seems to be frozen entirely visually but you can hear the audio in them. submitted by /u/sillyowo [link] [comments]
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox SX. Frozen screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Xbox SX. Frozen screen: Forza Horizon 4 Xobx series x. When launched, the game freezes at the loading screen. the images on the screen change and the loading mark rotates in the lower right corner. Still the same for...