My Xbox is INCREDIBLY SLOW. I've tried nearly everything please give idea's

Discus and support My Xbox is INCREDIBLY SLOW. I've tried nearly everything please give idea's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've watched so many YouTube videos and nothing has worked ive tried using DP-60 Electrical contact cleaner but nothing has worked when i play games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrantAvon, Apr 14, 2022.

1. GrantAvon
    GrantAvon Guest

I've watched so many YouTube videos and nothing has worked ive tried using DP-60 Electrical contact cleaner but nothing has worked

when i play games like Fortnite or Minecraft it takes forever to load and when it has loaded it doesn't let me play.

:)

GrantAvon, Apr 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi GrantAvon, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform a reset on your console keeping your games and apps to remove any corrupted system file that may be causing the issue.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. JANDERSON8988 Win User

XBox Live Gold Not Working

how do I fix it cause I've tried nearly everything

please, someone, help
  4. GiLi0 Win User

Xbox Multi-Game Aiming Bug

Please read everything before making any suggestions just because I've done everything from playing with my xbox outside to playing it with the controller covered in cheese (exaggeration) Please don't say it was because my controller was covered in cheese
    that im getting this issue. Thank you.

Incredibly late reply, I know, but I just want everyone out there to know that I've tried both a brand new WIRED and WIRELESS controller but still didn't fix my issue but tried both of them on my friends' xbox that weren't experiencing this graphical problem
    and they worked fine.

I brought my xbox into all the rooms in my house to test to see if it was the 'interference' from other things and still no fix. I even borrowed my friend's xbox just to see if there was any problems with his from 'inference' and his was completely fine.
    Of course, he wouldn't let me use it forever.

This is your "Slow/Fast turn issue" that goes beyond your controller. I also invested a few bucks in the slow turn checking application and it showed that the two controllers that I purchased were not showing any signs of slow turn or fast turn.

It's a problem within the xbox - definitely.
  5. SwedeTrap Win User

I've tried everything and seek guidance

If it's an original model Xbox One I would suggest trying a different power supply if you can find one. Retailers like GameStop usually have them for fairly cheap (under $20 in my experience). I've owned several original Xbox One units and the weak link seems to be the power supply. If it's an Xbox One S or X then please disregard this suggestion - your unit probably needs servicing. Depending on the model and age this may or may not be worth the expense vs buying a new console at this point.
  6. [AGP] Win User

Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

Had this issue since launch, 100mb/s connection downloads incredibly slow. Everything else, YouTube, Steam, Blizzdownloader all work fine without issue. Only silver lining is been playing mostly smaller games, but installing anything of decent size takes
    hours and hours. Fix please or at least give us a work around.
Thema:

1. My Xbox is INCREDIBLY SLOW. I've tried nearly everything please give idea's - Similar Threads - INCREDIBLY SLOW I've

2. Xbox 360 incredibly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 incredibly slow: [img] Anyone know how to fix the speeds? 8d11ed2f-c130-41f7-8e85-f8e1516eb8d9
  3. incredible slow download speed

in XBoX on Windows
    incredible slow download speed: why Microsoft am i getting 90kb/s in download on the Xbox pc app. It should not be that hard to maintain servers that could handle at least 8mb/s. What do i have to do for this garbage to end...
  4. Monster Hunter: World incredibly slow to load

in XboX Insiders
    Monster Hunter: World incredibly slow to load: Can anyone actually get Monster Hunter: World to load via Cloud Gaming? submitted by /u/VacaRack [link] [comments]
  5. Incredibly Slow Downloads in Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Incredibly Slow Downloads in Xbox App: I know there are a few posts out there on this but I have followed guides and my download speeds in the app very rarely reach about 7mb/s. Every other launcher I use gets 50+ on average. I...
  6. My Xbox One X is incredibly slow and it's not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X is incredibly slow and it's not working properly: When i turn it on, it stays at a black screen for about 3-5 minutes. Then, the 4K screen appears alongside the XBOX ONE, which also takes 3 minutes. Once it "loads" up, the log in introduction...
  7. Fast Download Speeds but Incredibly Slow Downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fast Download Speeds but Incredibly Slow Downloads: My xbox one x has sort of had this issue for a while but nowhere near the level it is at now. My download speed when I test it is in the range of 200 - 250 Mbps but whenever I download games, the...
  8. Incredibly Slow Download Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incredibly Slow Download Speed: My Xbox used to run at 50 to 60 MB per second but recently it has barely been able to get 5 MB per second. Sometimes less than one megabyte per second I have already tried restarting my router,...
  9. Why is xbox beta app downloads so incredibly slow on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is xbox beta app downloads so incredibly slow on PC?: I've been trying to download Gears Tactics for over 2 days now. A 30 gig game is an hour download for me on steam. The download fluctuates wildly between like 150 kb/s to 3 mb/s and then...
  10. Download speeds incredibly slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download speeds incredibly slow: Started a few days ago, my download speeds got really really slow, my speeds before capped out at around 2.5 MB/s and now I can't get over 100-200 kbps I've tried speed testing and my speeds are...