My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.

Discus and support My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox is updating games really slow and taking forever to load, got any ideas that could help? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/N1ck__nam3, May 22, 2020.

1. My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.

My xbox is updating games really slow and taking forever to load, got any ideas that could help?

submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3
    [link] [comments]

/u/N1ck__nam3, May 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. antonyrobinsonLS Win User

Xbox loading really slow.

I was actually going to blame sky :p, Must just be mircrosoft :)
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Hey, are you still having this issue OP?
  4. IcyDeadPeople Win User

I am getting this too and so are several other people according to gamefaqs forum
  5. rflick Win User

New update breaks... everything

My Xbox is doing the same thing. It is slow to load the home screen, slow to load apps, slow to load games. Even when I turn it on now it is super slow to come on. This new update looks great, but something has got to be fixed. My xbox has never been this
    slow to respond.
  6. Judge Win User

Chris Cashman explains why 1 vs. 100 was canceled

Will check it out, it's loading really slow on my comp for some reason.
Thema:

My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow.

1. My xbox is loading really slow. Games load really slow and updating games really slow. - Similar Threads - loading really slow

2. Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watchdogs 1 & 2 won't load on Xbox One X: I have recently updated my Xbox One X as of today and I've noticed that my Watchdogs 1 disc wouldn't load. You could hear the drive reading it but nothing would pop up on the hud. I inserted a...
  3. Fortnite wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite wont load: What do i do if fortnite keeps kicking me out eventho im not in the game playing? ad3e63d5-a0ae-4137-98ea-871f12ee948a
  4. xbox1 won't load any of my games, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox1 won't load any of my games, please help: xbox1 won't load any of my games error code 0x8027025a please help c8d0a58f-c03e-4e27-ba88-f9e554a62e88
  5. Far cry blood dragon loading issue xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry blood dragon loading issue xbox360: Game wont get past the title screen when trying to play on xbox 360,I've tried deleting it and re downloading 3 times but still same problem. d6e0f497-9050-4c6e-8905-10e73b3276f0
  6. x box one s loading only halfway 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box one s loading only halfway 50%: Just loading halfway and wont move 2f511209-8091-4e98-90aa-4d33cf7a3301
  7. Trouble loading an Xbox card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble loading an Xbox card: Trying to load an Xbox gift card and all as I’m getting is a gray screen how do I fix it 2e0b3799-6040-43db-9ef2-7318e80bd948
  8. Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.: Hey guys/girls, hope someone can help me. My xbox's boot is super slow and my games take too long to load. I've tried everything! Can this be a hard drive failure issue or something else?...
  9. Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  10. Really, really long load time before match. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really, really long load time before match. Why?: I just got this game and started playing multiplayer (after I finished the campaign) and I'm having this problem where it takes several minutes from the time the lobby countdown finishes till the...