my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

Discus and support my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by moej1, May 18, 2019.

1. moej1
    moej1 Guest

my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay to reset your xbox ?

thanks

:)

moej1, May 18, 2019
  2. moej1 Win User

I cant answer the questions i never set it up in the first place
  3. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello Moe!

What kind of an Xbox are we talking about? Xbox One? Xbox 360? If it's an Xbox One you can reset your

Xbox One Passkey
    by following the link provided. If it's an
    Xbox 360 Passcode
    , follow the other link provided. Let us know if either one works for you!
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

I copied the following from this page. Let me know if this resolves your
    issue:

If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.

If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Here’s how.

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at Devices.
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
  5. moej1 Win User

thank you for the quick reply its xbox 360
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello moej1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to remove the parental lock from an Xbox 360? Are you referring to parental settings that are placed on your account
    on the Xbox One? If you are trying to
    remove the pass code for parental controls
    from an Xbox 360, we suggest utilizing the article that we provided. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one - Similar Threads - locked parental lock

2. Blokada rodzicielska [Parental Lock]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blokada rodzicielska [Parental Lock]: Witam Chcialbym uzyskac haslo dostepu do blokady rodzicielskiej. Czy jest to mozliwe? [Translation - Hello I Want to get a password for parental lock. Is it possible?]...
  3. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  4. Parental Lock Xbox LIVE 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Lock Xbox LIVE 360: Recently I started Forza Motorsport 4 again. When I was choosing a car I noticed that one of my cars looked different, half of the decals were missing. I went to apply decals, only to be receive...
  5. Parental Lock. Xbox Live 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Lock. Xbox Live 360: Recently I started Forza Motorsport 4 again. When I was choosing a car I noticed that one of my cars looked different, half of the decals were missing. I went to apply decals, only to be receive...
  6. Parental lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental lock: Hello Long time ago i made parental lock and i forgot the code and question answer . I don't know how to reset it so could you help me ? 54d813c5-0462-4aae-810b-044926944cd4
  7. Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remove parental lock even though I'm an adult: Hi, So a few weeks ago I bought Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. When I was playing, I noticed that some features were locked per my "Parental control settings" I am over 18 and have been trying to...
  8. "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

in XBoX on Windows
    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings": I can't change my parental settings pls help i can't change it and it's annoying. If i try to go to my Xbox settings it just sends me to support what to do? 1b9854d3-3846-48b9-b9cc-e95752762bdd
  9. FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings: Hi everyone I have had this issue since I first bought Forza Horizon 3 and have seen other people having the same issue. Every time I go to access new paints or the auction house this message pops...
  10. Parental locks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental locks: Is their a way to block adult websites from my Xbox 1 console? df1ea22d-2b4a-44ce-9a44-0d100c2d5c28