My xbox is messing up i need help!

Discus and support My xbox is messing up i need help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I was playing FF lighting returns for 4 hours and I did't realize that my game didnt save at any of the auto-save check points. when i actually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PENGUJA, Mar 15, 2014.

1. PENGUJA
    PENGUJA Guest

so I was playing FF lighting returns for 4 hours and I did't realize that my game didnt save at any of the auto-save check points. when i actually tried to save it it wouldnt let me save to ANY of my hard drives so i pressed the xbox button and went home
    and i got a message saying

ERROR: some XBOX 360 features are missing or corrupt. A system update is required to replace them. Your console will now restart.

If problems persists, there may be a problem with your storage device.

it gives me the option to restart my xbox so i do but in stead of restarting the power button goes red and the screen goes back. there is no ring around the power button.

It lets me load games all day long but wont let me save them.

i dont know what to do, please help!

:)

PENGUJA, Mar 15, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Help, Xbox Live is messing up!

Hey twofreds,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

Can you please double check on the Subscriptions section of
    My Account
    ?

It looks from your gamercard here that you still have a Silver account. If you believe there is an issue with your subscription, you'll want to get in touch with our
    Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped to look into this with you further.

MisterFizzle, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Help, Xbox Live is messing up!

Now I have no idea to do know..

Dakrkplayer2, Mar 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It could be an error with your hard drive. See if removing it solves your issue.

onyxishere, Mar 16, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

It could be an error with your hard drive. See if removing it solves your issue.
  6. NPG Mysterio Win User

THE LISENSE TRANSFER WAIT TIME

I messed up on my license transfer......Need help don't want to wait.
  7. User 9252018 Win User

xbox home sharing with friend reset

I need my xbox sharing reset my daughter decided to mess with it and now my game system is messed up
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

help i messed up my account

When you try to log in on Xbox.com, use the same WLID/password to log in as your LIVE account. Sign in here:
    live.xbox.com/.../Signin
  9. An Xbox Dude Win User

help i messed up my account

Thema:

1. My xbox is messing up i need help! - Similar Threads - messing need help

2. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  3. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  4. Xbox Rewards - My account is a Mess, I need help [3]

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards - My account is a Mess, I need help [3]: The last few months I had the trouble to change my Rewards Account from US to Brazil. Inadvertently when I first sign in it enrolled me in the wrong region. I'd like to ask for my pending rewards...
  5. Xbox Rewards - My account is a Mess, I need help [2] - Follow up

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards - My account is a Mess, I need help [2] - Follow up: My post was locked, so I'm reposting since I cannot reply in the same place (Xbox Rewards - My account is a Mess, I need help.). Previously the system still showed up as "US region", but since...
  6. Xbox Rewards - My account is a Mess, I need help.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards - My account is a Mess, I need help.: I am a Live user since back 2005/2006. At that time we didn't had Xbox Live at my country, Brazil, so I was forced to create my account at the US Store. Time passed and I long forgot about it when...
  7. Add me epic castle build need people help and to mess about

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add me epic castle build need people help and to mess about: Add me i you want to join my world "Forgotten Lands" and help build epic castle/building plus have a mini game for anyone to play and test newly finished by a friend on creative mode but i like...
  8. i need help on halo reach it says sever mess ups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help on halo reach it says sever mess ups: on halo reach today in the morning i was play halo reach and then i had to go to the library to get books then next thing i know when i come back it says server univalable plz try agin later and...
  9. account got hacked rep was messed up need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    account got hacked rep was messed up need help: hi I'm trying get in contact with the Xbox enforcement team I recently had my account hacked and Microsoft support team to help me with that and we got my account back but my reputation was...
  10. Family gold split and messed up, need help fixing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family gold split and messed up, need help fixing.: I had a family gold package that was separated into individual packages. My son's accounts have been made adult even though they are 12 and 10. I don't want to buy individual gold memberships...