MY xbox is not having a screen after startup

Discus and support MY xbox is not having a screen after startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i turn it on all i see is the startup then a blackscreen, i have already tried resetting and that does not work either... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sku11Crusher620, May 3, 2021 at 9:12 PM.

1. MY xbox is not having a screen after startup

When i turn it on all i see is the startup then a blackscreen, i have already tried resetting and that does not work either

:)

Sku11Crusher620, May 3, 2021 at 9:12 PM
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @Sku11Crusher620, I hope everything is going well for you!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console will need reset in order to refresh the system. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

Please click on the link below and follow those steps:

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One | Xbox Support

If this does not resolve your issue, please try to change your HDMI cable and use a different one.

You could also try to use a different TV if you have a different just to make sure that the issue is not with your TV.

If your issue is not resolved after trying the troubleshooting steps above, you might need to create an order for your device.

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  3. Joeri verlinden Win User

Xbox One stuck on black screen after boot up

none of the above tips have helped me either. screen stays black after startup...
  4. samsoft17 Win User

Unable to startup Xbox One S

Thanks for your response.

Just tried power reset again keeping time gap of 30 mins. XBOX button goes off after few seconds. Then I pressed EJECT button and it started fortunately. Also Xbox screen started (green startup screen) and goes on. So startup screen came up (green XBOX screen).
    Then all goes off unfortunately.

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta
  5. oOo ItsmeAJ oOo Win User

Xbox One is stuck at startup screen after latest update

well, my xbox finally can go through the startup screen and it's on dashboard right now. But taking long time at the startup screen like over 20 mins that freaks me out.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

Black Screen After Startup

Hey there! To minimize confusion because troubleshooting may be different for preview updates than regular versions, you'll want to post this, and everything else preview related in the preview forums (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx).
    This will also ensure that the proper team sees your post and can help you out. Also, make sure you look at the list of known issues to see if there is a workaround.

If you haven't already, be sure to report any issues via the preview app on your console, so that all relevant data gets reported to Microsoft.
Thema:

1. MY xbox is not having a screen after startup - Similar Threads - having screen startup

2. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  3. Screen goes black. Have to restart to fix. (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Screen goes black. Have to restart to fix. (Alpha Skip Ahead): This first happened Thursday night/Friday morning. Opened Disney+ to watch Falcon and the Winter Soldier and the screen went pitch black. Sound was till working as I could hear the audio when...
  4. Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update: The spectrum tv app is randomly getting black screens on series x and I am unable to do anything but restart the xbox then things are fine again happening alot though enough that its frustrating...
  5. Xbox Series X games having a black screen before loading.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games having a black screen before loading.: Hello. I have been playing with my brand new Xbox Series X for about a week now and everything has been fine until I found out that I could turn HDR on for the X because my TV supported it. Ever...
  6. I’m having some issues with the color of my screen using Xbox Series X, any solutions?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having some issues with the color of my screen using Xbox Series X, any solutions?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chlxriine [link] [comments]
  7. Having this problem while playing GamePass games, kicks back to the Home screen midgame...

in XboX Insiders
    Having this problem while playing GamePass games, kicks back to the Home screen midgame...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xlordrelayx [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox Series X keeps having an intermittent black screen

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X keeps having an intermittent black screen: I just got my series X on tuesday and got a new hp gaming monitor to go with it. As soon as I started playing Warzone on the system I noticed that the screen will randomly go black for 1-3 seconds...
  9. Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/EagleEyez2020 [link] [comments]
  10. I have installed OSU1 after black screen and unaceptable startup times. Worked 6HRS

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have installed OSU1 after black screen and unaceptable startup times. Worked 6HRS: Tried osu1 worked for 6 hrs and then back to original problems. This is a total [mod removed] show, can i install osu2 now. Sombody here must be able to help, Is my 3 yr old investment for the...