My xbox is turning on but nothing happening

Discus and support My xbox is turning on but nothing happening in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn on my Xbox one and nothing shows up on the tv. I’ve tried switching out HDMI with another but nothing changed. Used the HDMI on another Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NicolasJimenez-Arroyo, Jan 13, 2022.

1. My xbox is turning on but nothing happening

I turn on my Xbox one and nothing shows up on the tv. I’ve tried switching out HDMI with another but nothing changed. Used the HDMI on another Xbox and it worked fine. Also used a different tv but nothing worked. If I’m able to connect my controller and it does connect, I try to see if I can get a response but holding the Xbox button but still no response. Xbox turns on but nothing happens

:)

NicolasJimenez-Arroyo, Jan 13, 2022
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

By chance, is your console still under warranty? If so, or even if not though, you may want to look into service options if the troubleshooting doesn't work. Sorry to hear about this. Is the console older or relatively new?
  3. R4VER Win User

As stated before run the troubleshooting on startup, again if you have no joy, power cycle your console and see if that makes any difference.
  4. COSM1C JOKER Win User

I had this issue with my X, after trying everything I had to resign to getting a new one.
  5. xlPGTiPslx Win User

Hi please see the following help article which could resolve your issue.

Xbox Support

Thanks
  6. Default_570 Win User

Try completely power down on the console

unplug it for 5 minutes to be sure its off

then fire it back up and see if it leaps back to life

https://www.hardcoregames.ca/2020/12/01/repair-xbox-series-xs-games/
Thema:

1. My xbox is turning on but nothing happening - Similar Threads - turning nothing happening

2. My Xbox One X won’t turn on at all. No sound light. Nothing. I didn’t play it for about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X won’t turn on at all. No sound light. Nothing. I didn’t play it for about 3...: My Xbox one X worked before I stopped playing it. I didn’t play for about 3-4 months and I finally came back to it and I went to turn it on and there isn’t any sound or lights. All the cables are...
  3. Xbox broken. Turns on, but there’s nothing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox broken. Turns on, but there’s nothing.: So just did the latest update. Now when I turn it on, it does the green Xbox startup screen and sound. But then it goes black and a min or so later I get the “Hi name” badge on the bottom, then...
  4. Xbox series X turns on but nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X turns on but nothing happens: Hi I’ve recently purchased an Xbox series X but every time I turn its on nothing happens the light comes on the Xbox but it does not boot up I have to unplug it from the back. plug it back in then...
  5. Xbox One S turns on (there is power) but there is nothing popping up on the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on (there is power) but there is nothing popping up on the screen: Have had this XBox One S 1TB since 12/3/2018 and it just started acting up after Microsofts Update happened.... I have tried the bind button and eject button stuff, and unplugging and waiting the...
  6. My xbox is turning on but nothing happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is turning on but nothing happening: I have checked my HDMI port i have tried switching HDMI's I have tried switching TV's and I have tried factory resting my xbox but nothing is working. a1e9cf5e-19cf-459d-91f0-c97a729b87f6
  7. Xbox One Issue - Light Turns On, Nothing Happens, and Will Not Turn Off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Issue - Light Turns On, Nothing Happens, and Will Not Turn Off: I’ve been dealing with this issue for a while and can’t seem to find a way to fix it. When I turn on my Xbox One, the power on light turns on and the system seems to be on, however, nothing...
  8. Xbox turns on and nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox turns on and nothing happens: My Xbox turns on but it provides no picture, my controller doesn't connect I have to hold the power button for about 8 seconds for it to turn off. I have tried resetting it and nothing has worked...
  9. Xbox One turns on but nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on but nothing happens: Guys my xbox turns on but nothing happens, cant connect controller, tv has no signal. In the xbox everything looks normal, light is on, power supply is white, do you have any fix? Thanks...
  10. Xbox turns on but nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on but nothing happens: When I press the power button again it doesn't turn off. It started off by the games freezing and we restarted it and this happened. The controller disconnects and I don't know what to do....