My Xbox is unusable right now.

Discus and support My Xbox is unusable right now. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One X is in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. I haven't touched it for about a week, but today I went to boot it up and after about 2 minutes of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Nov 8, 2019.

1. My Xbox is unusable right now.

My Xbox One X is in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. I haven't touched it for about a week, but today I went to boot it up and after about 2 minutes of nothing, I got "System Update took too long to start" Then it took me to the home screen where it said I was offline and I couldn't control anything. I tried restarting it with no luck. I just don't know what's wrong.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Shadow XBL Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

thanks. because right now my service that I pay for is unusable.
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Why Does The One Only Have A 350GB Hard Drive?

The free space giving defulit. Right now have 208GB unused spaces.
  4. born2beagator Win User

Xbox One: Xbox Live going in and out every 30 seconds

I even reset to factory defaults. No change. I am popping on and off xbox live every 30 seconds (I've timed it. Its almost 30 seconds every time) :( Someone please help. My xbox is unusable right now.
  5. TheEvilStoner69 Win User

free ms points

my fav scam right now is 1 i seen on youtube where you send some1 a unused 1600msp code he they make it 3200 ...i hope no one fell for that
  6. Santalazy Win User

Xbox 360 Dailymotion App Problem

Also I have some good ideas to make Xbox 360 DailyMotion better. Right now it's buggy and unusable. Here are some idea which will make it better.

I have some good ideas to make Xbox 360 DailyMotion better. Right now it's buggy and unusable. Here are some idea which will make it better...

- Account support

- No stupid pointless ads before EVERY freaking video

- And play the actual video I actually clicked on

- Ability to upload video on Xbox 360 Dailymotion

That's all. Thanks...
Thema:

My Xbox is unusable right now.

1. My Xbox is unusable right now. - Similar Threads - unusable right

2. My xbox S became unusable a couple weeks ago due to an update in xbox insider. Can i switch...

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox S became unusable a couple weeks ago due to an update in xbox insider. Can i switch...: I tried usb offline update- 75% applying error 103 I tried unplugging and plugging in- error 106 I tried hard reset-error 106 I tried reset to defaults- it restarts then error 106 I am stuck in an...
  3. Xbox 360 Internet Explorer almost unuseable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Internet Explorer almost unuseable: I've just acquired an XBOX 360, unused and straight out of the box (yes it's been on the shelves a while!). I'm finding a number of issues. One of the worst is the browser. I'm getting continual...
  4. Xbox game streaming is unusable after the update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming is unusable after the update: There is no picture only sound submitted by /u/tinycubegamer45 [link] [comments]
  5. decided to leave the Insider's program yesterday, now my system is unusable.

in XboX Insiders
    decided to leave the Insider's program yesterday, now my system is unusable.: So, I chose to leave the insiders program yesterday, due to updates being forced on me every day for the previous few days. When I removed my console from the program through the Insider's Hub app...
  6. Unusable Controller Problem Any Fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Unusable Controller Problem Any Fixes?: Not entirely sure if it was an update or not. But ever sense yesterday (April 25) my Xbox One controller will not pair with my Xbox One. It will pair with my phone however, and works just fine....
  7. Xbox is borderline unusable now due to 2 second audio delay.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is borderline unusable now due to 2 second audio delay.: I had already reported it but wasn’t to post as well to see if anyone else is having issues. Everything was fine last night but starting when I turned on my Xbox today any sound has about 2...
  8. update made xbox unusable wont allow sign in

in XboX Insiders
    update made xbox unusable wont allow sign in: Was watching amazon prime video, was interrupted saying it needed an update, the first time it tried updating it claimed there was an error and i clicked try again that time the update was...
  9. My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update: My friends list has been unusable and any social activity has been unusable for almost a day I would like for this to get noticed that way it can be fixed and I can play with other people...
  10. External HDDs not appearing in lastest build, games that were installed on them unusable

in XboX Insiders
    External HDDs not appearing in lastest build, games that were installed on them unusable: With the lastest build, I am running into an issue where my 2 external harddrives are not appearing as available in my storage and the games that are installed on those drives are currently not...