My Xbox is unusable right now.

Discus and support My Xbox is unusable right now. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One X is in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. I haven't touched it for about a week, but today I went to boot it up and after about 2 minutes of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuruGJ, Nov 8, 2019.

1. My Xbox is unusable right now.

My Xbox One X is in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. I haven't touched it for about a week, but today I went to boot it up and after about 2 minutes of nothing, I got "System Update took too long to start" Then it took me to the home screen where it said I was offline and I couldn't control anything. I tried restarting it with no luck. I just don't know what's wrong.

submitted by /u/TechGuruGJ
    [link] [comments]

/u/TechGuruGJ, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Shadow XBL Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

thanks. because right now my service that I pay for is unusable.
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Why Does The One Only Have A 350GB Hard Drive?

The free space giving defulit. Right now have 208GB unused spaces.
  4. born2beagator Win User

Xbox One: Xbox Live going in and out every 30 seconds

I even reset to factory defaults. No change. I am popping on and off xbox live every 30 seconds (I've timed it. Its almost 30 seconds every time) :( Someone please help. My xbox is unusable right now.
  5. TheEvilStoner69 Win User

free ms points

my fav scam right now is 1 i seen on youtube where you send some1 a unused 1600msp code he they make it 3200 ...i hope no one fell for that
  6. Santalazy Win User

Xbox 360 Dailymotion App Problem

Also I have some good ideas to make Xbox 360 DailyMotion better. Right now it's buggy and unusable. Here are some idea which will make it better.

I have some good ideas to make Xbox 360 DailyMotion better. Right now it's buggy and unusable. Here are some idea which will make it better...

- Account support

- No stupid pointless ads before EVERY freaking video

- And play the actual video I actually clicked on

- Ability to upload video on Xbox 360 Dailymotion

That's all. Thanks...
Thema:

My Xbox is unusable right now.

1. My Xbox is unusable right now. - Similar Threads - unusable right

2. Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]: Hallo liebe Community! Ich habe ein Problem. Und zwar einen Spielecode als Geschenk gekauft und zu spät gesehen, dass weiter unten auf der Store-Seite steht: 'Verfügbar für XBOX Surface Hub'....
  3. Code inutilisable / Unusable Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code inutilisable / Unusable Code: Bonjour, [FRANÇAIS] J'ai passé les vacances en France et j'avais un peu d'argent donc j'ai acheté deux cartes cadeaux x-box de 15 euro. Mais le problème c'est que je ne peux pas les utiliser car...
  4. New beta update has made my console unusable

in XboX Insiders
    New beta update has made my console unusable: Version: 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190719-1520 Updated last night and now the sound is distorted and any video I attempt to play is also sped up. Restarted console but that didn't fix it....
  5. Unused gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unused gamer tag: There’s a gamertag I would like to own but is currently owned by someone else. The profile appears to have been unused for quite some time; there is no gamerscore for the Xbox one... I was...
  6. xbox gets unusable after a couple of days

in XboX Insiders
    xbox gets unusable after a couple of days: when i haven't used my xbox for a couple of days and i turn it on it lagging all over the place, a restart fixes itbut it shouldn't be happening i use instant on submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK...
  7. Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...: I'm about ready to smash this [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] xbox one s, and get a ps4. Random crashes, system freezes ALL THE TIME, page jumps up and down seemingly at random. It took me 15 minutes...
  8. latest XboxOne X update still renders Console unusable.......

in XBoX on Consoles
    latest XboxOne X update still renders Console unusable.......: I thought the Console was dying but No, after multiple resets & Different E***** error codes Ect.... I decide to Uncheck keep console up to date and bam after one last Reset b4 Implementing...
  9. How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?: I'm attempting to pay my Xbox Game Pass outstanding balance with credit card, but the payment method that I had originally used for Game Pass was a PayPal account that I have since closed. I've...
  10. Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available: I've wanted to change my gamertag to my old one from years ago, but never really tried to. My first gamertag had an Xbox Live Silver (and sometimes Gold) subscription at the time, so the account...