My Xbox is virtually unplayable at the moment.

Discus and support My Xbox is virtually unplayable at the moment. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically, my Xbox has been having some serious issues lately. About 3 days ago my Xbox was acting up really bad. I couldn’t play any games or connect... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BB8InStarTrek, Dec 8, 2019.

1. My Xbox is virtually unplayable at the moment.

Basically, my Xbox has been having some serious issues lately.

About 3 days ago my Xbox was acting up really bad. I couldn’t play any games or connect to Xbox live, despite being on a wired internet connection with working internet. I did some troubleshooting, and none of it worked so I decided to restore it to factory default settings.

I believed this would solve the issue, but it made it worse.

On the default factory startup screen, I can progress through the ‘Language’, ‘Network’, and ‘Location’, sections just fine. The problem is the update section.

Despite being told screens prior that I am connected to my internet, I am told I can’t update my console. I’ve tried both wired and wireless, but get the same error code.

0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

The 3 options I am given are ‘Try again’, ‘Check my network connection’, or ‘Turn off Xbox’

None of these options do anything. Trying again has never worked, checking the connection tells we once again that I am connected, but then fails the update again, and no form of turning off or resetting the Xbox has helped either.

I eventually tried an offline system update, which appeared to have worked. It took me to an update screen, and completed. But once the console reset, I re entered the same purgatory, and nothing was fixed.

I made it back to the update screen, and everything was the same.

I’d also like to point at that the console OS is the most recent update, and should not require an update. I believe when this is the case, you are supposed to get a message stating something on the lines of ‘Oops, there is no update required.’

But that’s not an option for me. Any and all info helps, thank you all for your time.

submitted by /u/BB8InStarTrek
    [link] [comments]

/u/BB8InStarTrek, Dec 8, 2019
  2. TOM USMC-ED7D846E-A9 Win User

yo netherrealm studios ive got a suggestion

Online is so laggy that when you do find a match. It is virtually unplayable.
  3. GiulianBu78 Win User

Lag After August Update ,

AzzTheStickman, lucky you, to me he does it just turn on the Xbox One model 2015, PES 2017 have virtually unplayable in offline absurd ......
  4. CrispyJukes Win User

Xbox Servers Blow

I know. The system is basically unplayable. I'm booted from 50% of the games I play, despite turning off my firewall and opening virtually all ports
  5. JoeMamaSlayer Win User

So is this game worth buying?

its lame that they released it with a broken co-op, its virtually unplayable if you do it online for the person thats not host.
  6. SardineHunter Win User

Do they seriously not plan to fix it?

I hate it when 5 year olds scream into their microphones. Plus with all the hacking crap, COD is virtually unplayable.
Thema:

My Xbox is virtually unplayable at the moment.

1. My Xbox is virtually unplayable at the moment. - Similar Threads - virtually unplayable moment

2. Offline update with a virtual drive on phone??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update with a virtual drive on phone??: My OneX is out of warranty, and after exhausting all possibilities to recover after e105 error code, it seems I need major repair. The only thing i have NOT been able to try is attempting the full...
  3. Virtual assistant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual assistant: The virtual assistant said you can earn a extra home xbox,how? df872516-54d6-46af-be85-3e68c917734a
  4. Compra de jogo pela loja virtual[Translation-Game purchase by online store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de jogo pela loja virtual[Translation-Game purchase by online store]: olá boa noite ,realizei uma compra pela loja virtual pelo meu console um xbox 360 do jogo BLACK, fiz o download e na hora de começar a jogar aparece uma mensagem dizendo que tenho q inserir um...
  5. No me aparece mí teclado virtual en la xbox one [Mod Transaltion -I don't see my virtual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me aparece mí teclado virtual en la xbox one [Mod Transaltion -I don't see my virtual...: La cuestion es que para inviar sesion tengo que escribir mi contraseña pero no se porque no aparace el teclado y tampoco aparece la pestaña para apagar el mando o la consola No se que hacer...
  6. Can your Virtual Reality Software help solve our problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can your Virtual Reality Software help solve our problem.: As the President of the Boxing Association in Barbados. We struggle to get good competition for our Elite Boxers this is due to: 1. Not enough athlete 2. We don't have the budget to send our...
  7. Обработка запроса Qiwi virtual card [Edit - Translation] - Qiwi virtual card request processing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Обработка запроса Qiwi virtual card [Edit - Translation] - Qiwi virtual card request processing: [Mod removed imiage - Personal info] Я решил купить Плат.карту в игру Gta v Акула бык ×2 оплатил и теперь висит 2 сутки обработка запроса. платил через виртуальную карту QIWI . Кто знает что...
  8. Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work: Hi all, I'm having difficulty in accessing the Request Refund form on any links or virtual assistant links that are provided - they all seem to link to the 'Add Family Member' page and not the...
  9. Visa Qiwi Virtual

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Visa Qiwi Virtual: Я бы хотел приобрести игру в Microsoft store при помощи visa qiwi virtual. При попытке добавить саособ оплаты мне требуется ввести имя владельца. На сайте qiwi написано,что при оплатах я могу...
  10. Advanced warfare Mission map is virtually unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced warfare Mission map is virtually unplayable: a warning to all AW players there is a glitch on Mission map which allows cheats to pass through a wall in the control tower and access to out of map areas.One cheat went 75-1 using this glitch...