My Xbox isn't recognize that Xbox good was paid

Discus and support My Xbox isn't recognize that Xbox good was paid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox gold is paid wont work 2b7e579a-aa6f-4ee4-b3c8-1c4327012401 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tracylockhart1, Aug 1, 2019.

1. My Xbox isn't recognize that Xbox good was paid

Xbox gold is paid wont work

:)

tracylockhart1, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

My Xbox isn't recognize that Xbox good was paid

1. My Xbox isn't recognize that Xbox good was paid - Similar Threads - isn't recognize was

2. My xbox isn't recognizing my external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox isn't recognizing my external hard drive: I have a seagate 4tb external hard drive it was working fine last night I left my xbox one all night to download a game and when I woke up it said my hard drive was not being recognized iv tried...
  3. My pre-order for Resident Evil 7 isn't being recognized. It's the last one I need for my ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My pre-order for Resident Evil 7 isn't being recognized. It's the last one I need for my ...: I pre-loaded Resident Evil 7 a few days ago. After I pre-ordered the game I checked the rewards program to see if it had counted for the mission to pre-order three games before the 31st of...
  4. My controller isn't recognized by my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't recognized by my Xbox one: Hi, I try to connect my controller to my console and to my PC, with a usb cable but I just have the logo which light on. The controller isn't recogonized by any of them. I tried with another xbox...
  5. Wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized on Windows 10 PC: Hello. I've spent at least 3 hours on this issue and read through at least 70-80 topics and posts on multiple different forums, websites and Microsoft support / help pages. When I connect my Xbox...
  6. External Hard Drive Isn't recognized for media

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Isn't recognized for media: Hey guys, So I had an old external hard drive (My Passport WD 500GB) laying around and decided to throw all my media (songs, tv shows etc.) on it to plug into my xbox. I wanted to have...
  7. Controller isn't recognizing any mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller isn't recognizing any mic: controller isn't recognizing any mic 65c1e51e-50bf-465f-991d-2e54d315faf5
  8. Hi, my mic isn't being recognized ('found') when i'm in a xbox party, any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my mic isn't being recognized ('found') when i'm in a xbox party, any help?: I have recently got a white xbox one controller for christmas so is brand new, I have updated it when xbox prompted me, however when i insert my normal xbox one mic headset in the party it says a...
  9. The Store won't let me exit to Dashboard... Error "0x800706ba" isn't recognized. ...Is it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Store won't let me exit to Dashboard... Error "0x800706ba" isn't recognized. ...Is it ...: The title pretty much says it. I go in, check out what's new or on sale in the store, and when I'm finished it won't let me leave. I usually end up having to do a hard reset and unplug the...
  10. Xbox isn't recognizing my 3tb MyBook external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox isn't recognizing my 3tb MyBook external hard drive: I have used this external hard drive for a while with my computer and used a 1Tb for my Xbox 1. Now that the 1tb is starting to get full, I was going to try and switch them. However, when I hook...