my xbox isnt working

Discus and support my xbox isnt working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so for the past 24 hours roughly like 20 to 15 hours my xbox doesnt load up games like in the begining it would load them up but then i took a like 6... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JediLukeVader, Aug 18, 2019.

1. my xbox isnt working

so for the past 24 hours roughly like 20 to 15 hours my xbox doesnt load up games like in the begining it would load them up but then i took a like 6 hour nap woke up at 9 and my xbox wouldnt let my load anygames i turned it off til 3 am and left my air
    codaining on thinking that would help i turned it back on a 6 am right now its 7 am but know it says it took to long to start or just kick me off and leave me with a gray screen or when i try to go to the home page it will freezer were i left it and i would
    need to wait like 3 mins for it to work what do i do right now its my xbox isnt hot

:)

JediLukeVader, Aug 18, 2019
  2. JediLukeVader Win User

my xbox isnt working

omg that link saved my xbox
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

my xbox isnt working

Hi Jedi,

Thanks for letting us know it has been fixed. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow
    gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. JediLukeVader Win User

my xbox isnt working

ok new update now when ever i restart i get a gray screen [Mod removed-profanity]
  5. denis97g Win User
  6. MichaelC8 Win User

Xbox One S black screen

My xbox isnt working at all... it's like the HDMI isnt registering.
Thema:

my xbox isnt working

1. my xbox isnt working - Similar Threads - isnt working

2. halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved )

in XBoX on Windows
    halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved ): so i downloaded the game yesterday with the game pass, i tried starting it via xbox beta but it wouldnt respond to me clicking play in any way, tried searching for the app on my device and it...
  3. Gamerscore isnt working anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore isnt working anymore: Ever since the last Xbox update in November my Gamerscore has been the same at 213,466. I have since gotten several achievements from a few different games but its not adding the Gamerscore from...
  4. Wired XB1 Controller isnt working on my console but it works when connected to my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired XB1 Controller isnt working on my console but it works when connected to my PC: I have a wired controller that has seemed to stop being detected by my XB1. Not sure why but it started when i went to turn my consold off by holding the xbox button and selecting turn console off...
  5. My headset isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset isnt working: My Hyper X Cloud II mic isn't working i can hear in game sound as well as other peoples voices but they cannot hear me. I went through both the Support team from Hyper X as well as The Support...
  6. xbox insider app isnt working.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox insider app isnt working.: the game STATE OF DECAY one beta. isnt there help? i asked before no one helpped me. it was there before. had to reinstall my OS because last build was corrupted as usual...
  7. Looking For Group Post Isnt Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group Post Isnt Working: I have tried unplugging everything on my console and letting it sit for a solid 10 minutes and ive tried logging out of my accounts and everything you can do my nat type is open. This just started...
  8. Gamebar isnt working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar isnt working: The game bar doesn't seem to be working no matter what I do. My internet has been tested, my hardware is working fine, and everything is up to date. No matter what I do I can't broadcast or record...
  9. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  10. dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??: My younger sister bought the pack on the xbox store and it shows up in her game but not for me? how do i fix it? 078ee51c-4021-4981-b787-8e98b8a70535