My Xbox Issues

Discus and support My Xbox Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. My nat type keeps saying unavailable 2. Internet keeps randomly losing connection 3. Can't play games offline 4. Can't add new accounts 5. When... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Legendbeast938, Oct 9, 2019.

1. My Xbox Issues

1. My nat type keeps saying unavailable

2. Internet keeps randomly losing connection

3. Can't play games offline

4. Can't add new accounts

5. When I had my account on system it randomly logged out

I really don't know if it's my internet but everything else is working fine also I am wirless connection and just wish to Play games offline have been off my xbox for a while but am so confused this started happening after the update.

:)

Legendbeast938, Oct 9, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

My Xbox Issues

Thanks for letting us know it's fixed. Would you tell us how you fixed it?

Others may benefit from your solution.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

My Xbox Issues

It sounds like your NAT type is strict. You can remedy this by resetting your router.

To do this: 1) Unplug your router from its power source for 60 seconds 2) Plug the router back in and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) Restart your console and reconnect to your network

Your console works best with a wired connection.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  5. MysticGirlBTW Win User

My Xbox Issues

This has happened to me a few times actually. Most of the time all I had to do was disconnect the internet then connect back to it. There's been a couple of times where I just completely unplugged my powercord from the back of my xbox and left it off for
    a few minutes, it always fixed itself when I turned it back on. But if that doesn't work maybe try resetting your router?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Issues with my xbox

Sounds like the disk drive is on it's way out.

There's some troubleshooting tips here with a link to the service centre if you need to get it repaired.

forums.xbox.com/.../153183.aspx
Thema:

My Xbox Issues

1. My Xbox Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Since Last Update: My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a...
  3. Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead: Console takes ages to start up, when it does it has a chance to not be able to load the dashboard, if it does load the dashboard it will only be able to load apps for about 10 minutes, after that...
  4. chat issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    chat issue: hI peeps I chat online with the same person all the time, but lately we have no been able too. We can talk to others in a party, but not each other. I can hear my friend but not the other way...
  5. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  6. Fortnite matchmaking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite matchmaking issue: Need help! Each time i start a Fortnite match i get the error Network Connection Lost, how can i fix it? ebd6a14f-0621-448c-a58d-793f88c4a1bb
  7. Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue: Hello how are you? I had downloaded the free games with gold hitman the complete first season in September and i went to play it today and strangely the only package available is Sapienza and of...
  8. Wireless issues - all games choppy

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless issues - all games choppy: I'm trying out Project xCloud and I currently have a Galaxy S7. I'm sitting 5-10 feet away from my Google Wifi and apparently since it's connecting using 2.4ghz, the performance is incredibly bad....
  9. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  10. Headset/controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset/controller issue: I bought the winter camo Xbox one controller and Astro a10’s. The headset works for a little while then randomly stops and nothing I do can get it to work again. This is not an issue with the...