My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem ...

Discus and support My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem before It actually disconnects then connects to xbox live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ShawnySugarPuff, Jan 12, 2017.

1. My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem ...

My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem before
    It actually disconnects then connects to xbox live again pretty much straight away

:)

ShawnySugarPuff, Jan 12, 2017
  2. Connected to Xbox Live but can't access any online apps

I'm having the same issues and now that I cleared my cache it won't keep me signed into Xbox Live. I've never had a problem before with any of this and my internet is working swimmingly on all my other devices and my account is up-to-date. Keep getting Code:
    800705B4 now.

shavenballwagon, Jan 12, 2017
  3. mamadiva1972
    mamadiva1972 Guest
    Connected to Xbox Live but can't access any online apps

I'm having the same issues and now that I cleared my cache it won't keep me signed into Xbox Live. I've never had a problem before with any of this and my internet is working swimmingly on all my other devices and my account is up-to-date. Keep getting Code:
    800705B4 now.

mamadiva1972, Jan 12, 2017
  4. My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem ...

It actually disconnects then connects to xbox live again pretty much straight away

ShawnySugarPuff, Jan 12, 2017
  5. ShawnySugarPuff Win User

My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem before

6. Bgrandon16 Win User

Wifi Disconnects then Controller

Yes I run it in power save, no I don't hide the ssid from the router. It works fine for awhile and then diconnects. And the Xbox never finds my neighbors wifo either. My phone still works so the internet is fine and issues are only going through Xbox. Seems
    like the latest update did this
  7. mamadiva1972 Win User

800705B4 now.
  8. shavenballwagon Win User

800705B4 now.
  9. Snack Attack 12 Win User

Disconnect from Xbox Live every time I play Forza Motorsport 4

im haveing the same problem. xboxlive is completely fine but when i enter forza 4 in the xbox as soon as i hit a to open the main menu it say "diconnected from xbox live"
Thema:

My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem ...

1. My xbox keeps diconnecting from xbox live but my Internet is fine I've never had this problem ... - Similar Threads - keeps diconnecting live

2. Conan Exiles keeps Crashing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles keeps Crashing!: Everytime I load up Conan Exiles I get about 30 minutes of game play then it crashes to dashboard. Followed all the steps to correct this and it is still continuing. Any advise?...
  3. My child has remaining funds but I keep getting sent to add more money to the account when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My child has remaining funds but I keep getting sent to add more money to the account when...: Hi, I am trying to approve a purchase request on my child's account. The account information page indicates she has $11.34 remaining on her account. I am trying to approve a purchase request for...
  4. A Bunch Of People Keep Friending Me Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Bunch Of People Keep Friending Me Randomly: A Bunch Of People With High Amounts Of Gamerscore Are Friending Me And I Just Wanna Know Why, Was There A Popular Clip Or What, My Gamertag Is Mukip Kun. It Started Last Night. Thank You Kindly...
  5. Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games: So recently i got both gow4 and 5, finished the campaign nicely but when i tried to play online multiplayer (mostly horde) i ran up to the problem of losing connection every single time. It starts...
  6. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  7. do i keep the xbox game pass pc games i own??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i keep the xbox game pass pc games i own??: do i keep them or do i have to buy the membership again to play them?? 9affb584-a19c-47f1-8378-60debbaa9bf2
  8. My xbox keeps turning on and shutting off. it wont load up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps turning on and shutting off. it wont load up: Every time I turn my xbox on it may come on for a short while, then it powers down. I received a code of )xd0000225 8c624e91-7032-4467-9b4b-222e9ec5602f
  9. keep diconnecting to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep diconnecting to xbox live?: i keep disconnecting from xbox live on my 360, yet after it disconnects i can reconnect straight away. My phone stays connected to the internet and when im on my xbox one i never disconnect? very...
  10. Xbox one S gives error code 0x8007045d and it keeps diconnecting external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S gives error code 0x8007045d and it keeps diconnecting external hard drive: Hard drives disconnects and then reconnects every 5 seconds error code 0x8007045d when ever I try to play a game. This a gears of war S edition, that was working good. Tried drive on a original...