My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay

Discus and support My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay 98498769-458e-4eb4-92c2-a716ac610876 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimmyBlack, Nov 17, 2018.

1. TimmyBlack
    TimmyBlack Guest

:)

TimmyBlack, Nov 17, 2018
  2. EmsQV1234
    EmsQV1234 Guest
    Xbox live is not working

Hello, i just bought an xbox live membership for three months. Yesterday, i redeemed it and my xbox said "All done, You have xbox live gold". But the problem is that when i try playing online it doesnt let me and it keep saying Buy xbox live gold to play
    online. I have check my subscribtions and it says your xbox live gold will expire in three months, so i have it. I can install the three free games when you have xbox live gold but everything else related to that, it doesnt let me. pls help this is annoying,
    i payed almost 30$ for that.

thank you for your help.

EmsQV1234, Nov 17, 2018
  3. I didn't get my extra 3 months

there was a ad on xbox saying that if you buy three months you get three months free but i didn't get my extra three months and i do not see what happen.

FaNcY FLAmE24 7, Nov 17, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Timmy thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are sorry this issue came up but rest assured we are here to help! First things first we will need a bit more information on the matter to best resolve this issue. Is there an error code? What is the full error message? Also go ahead and check the

Order History
    on the Microsoft Account to make sure there isn't any pending balances. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

1. My xbox keeps on saying there's a problem with getting the three month pay - Similar Threads - keeps saying there's

2. Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app": My Xbox One keeps saying "We Can't Save more Data for this game or app" then shows me an Error code, the only games I'm experiencing this on is saving in Fallout 4, online multiplayer/blackout on...
  3. cant see messages it keeps saying sor

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant see messages it keeps saying sor: Keeps saying sorry cant get all your messages right now this has went on all day ec0acbeb-fdbd-4b2a-aea9-5c4e09ad58cf
  4. xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?: I need you to fix my xbox avatar editor app a09b6c61-79ca-4cd3-aa46-a01d9b081d06
  5. My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped: my xbox has been like this for weeks i cant find the solution cc7cef2f-cd85-449e-af9a-f10e4504f6ec
  6. My game will NOT download it keeps saying "installation stopped"!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game will NOT download it keeps saying "installation stopped"!: I have have this problem with only one of my games Subnautica, I have tried all the troubleshoot guides but they do not work I have tried resetting my Xbox but the problem have not been fixed. If...
  7. : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the...: : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the downloads sometimes are very long and it seams to take forever. Hey there Donperocaliente! Sorry to hear...
  8. redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says...: redeem code keeps telling me to change langauge region but when i change it it still says it, help as it seems impossible to make contact with an actual human! e307aedc-97ba-4530-b66e-627292779d0e
  9. it keeps saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    it keeps saying something went wrong: I click on trouble shoot and the xbox doesn't nothing . I tried streaming live on a video game and now im having so much stupid issues nothings working and my xbox is crashing. I restarted my...
  10. Why is my fortnite keep saying error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my fortnite keep saying error: What do I do when my game keeps saying error and I cannot play neither? Can I make a new account? 4a456dc2-4e70-4b58-9c73-c1893eac4189