My xbox keeps opening and closing and won't read my games. Why is it doing this and how do ...

Discus and support My xbox keeps opening and closing and won't read my games. Why is it doing this and how do ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It started yesterday and I didn't tamper or anything to it and it suddenly started to do this. I'd turn it on the tray opens. I put a game In and click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BalloonThunder7, Jun 21, 2014.

1. My xbox keeps opening and closing and won't read my games. Why is it doing this and how do ...

It started yesterday and I didn't tamper or anything to it and it suddenly started to do this. I'd turn it on the tray opens. I put a game In and click close and a few seconds later it opens again. Someone HELP!

:)

BalloonThunder7, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Pullman13
    Pullman13 Guest
    Disc wont read

My xbox won't read any of my dic idk what to do

sometimes if i keep opening and closing it might work

what should i do??

Pullman13, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Elysian l
    Elysian l Guest
    Xbox won't read any discs

My xbox doesn't read any discs what so ever. It was reading them after about 10 attempts of opening and closing the tray, but now it doesn't work at all. Why is this?

Elysian l, Jun 21, 2014
  4. Unkn0wn1
    Unkn0wn1 Guest

My xbox keeps opening and closing and won't read my games. Why is it doing this and how do ...

Hello BalloonThunder7,

It sounds like you have a hardware issue with your Xbox 360. You will need to register your console and request for a repair at
    http://myservice.xbox.com.

The same thing has happened to my Xbox in the past.

Unkn0wn1, Jun 21, 2014
Thema:

1. My xbox keeps opening and closing and won't read my games. Why is it doing this and how do ... - Similar Threads - keeps opening closing

2. xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install: all the games on my console keep failing to open and they started randomly appearing in the ready to install section might there be a problem with the profile or network all the games on my segate...
  3. XBox (original) keeps starting up and opening drive drawer

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox (original) keeps starting up and opening drive drawer: Hi y'all. My original x box keeps powering up and opening the drive drawer. Can't close it with the open/close button but it closes when I power down the unit. Anyone know what's the problem...
  4. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.: When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried again but said cancel instead and it...
  5. AT&T: how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live!: AT&T (ISPs): how do you get an open NAT with ATT homebase??? it keeps kicking me off of live! how can i get an open NAT with AT&T home base?? it seems impossible at this point....
  6. My game keeps kicking me out whenever I try to open it! What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps kicking me out whenever I try to open it! What do I do?: I downloaded Octodad: Dadliest Catch on my Xbox One S but whenever I try to open the game it just kicks me out! I have tried what I could to get it to work. Please help!...
  7. Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong message keeps appearing when I try to open an app.: I can’t open any apps on my Xbox, and it keeps saying “something went wrong” and the code doesn’t work in the Xbox.com/errorhelp website and I’ve tried restarting my Xbox but it didn’t work. My...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium already purchased but keeps opening a notice that I need to purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium already purchased but keeps opening a notice that I need to purchase?: Microsoft Jigsaw Premium already purchased but keeps opening a notice that I need to purchase, and to verify account but shows that I already own it and to download again from MY Library or My...
  9. NAT type keeps changing from open to moderate

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type keeps changing from open to moderate: my NAT type keeps changing from nat type to moderate however when I go to test NAT type it either says open, moderate or a message saying it's unavailable. I want it to stay on open and I've done...
  10. Xbox 360 guide menu keeps opening and closing on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 guide menu keeps opening and closing on its own: my xbox 360 keep flashing the menu open and close all on its own, also shows a controller is connected even when there isn't one. How do I fix this? 882dca48-f597-4e7c-bc57-36e51ff6857c