: My Xbox keeps rejecting my new email address

Discus and support : My Xbox keeps rejecting my new email address in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My Xbox keeps rejecting my new email address Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please, elaborate a bit more... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MikeRain, Mar 19, 2020.

1. MikeRain
    MikeRain Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Could you please, elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "canceling my email address"

Just to verify, are you unable to sign into your account on your Xbox 360?

Are you able to sign into your account on the Xbox website?

If you are able to do this, it might be worth to
    remove your account
    and then re-add your account.

When you remove your account, make sure that you select the option that reads
    Delete Profile Only to make sure you do not lose any data on your account.

Additionally, before you add your profile once more, make sure to restart your console.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!

:)

MikeRain, Mar 19, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Could you please, elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "canceling my email address"

Just to verify, are you unable to sign into your account on your Xbox 360?

Are you able to sign into your account on the Xbox website?

If you are able to do this, it might be worth to
    remove your account
    and then re-add your account.

When you remove your account, make sure that you select the option that reads
    Delete Profile Only to make sure you do not lose any data on your account.

Additionally, before you add your profile once more, make sure to restart your console.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. TastefulPoppy42 Win User

XBOX Website Log-in issue...

I'm having several issues with this, and they have to do more with Microsoft Live accounts than anything. 1.My GamerTag MedMan555 is connected to an old email, which is connected to it's own separate Live account. The email account has since expired, and
    I don't remember the password to the Live account, so I can't get an email confirmation of the forgotten password. I filled out the questionaire in an attempt to get the password sent to my new email account, but my answers were rejected, primarily because
    I'm unable to give the names and subjects of the last emails I received on that account, which no longer exists. I'm in the process of trying to re-establish the email account with yahoo, but have had little to no success with that. 2. I created a second
    email account and Live Account to swith tastey poppy to, and the new Live Account under the new email was rejected because MS said it was an invalid email, so I was unable to switch Tastey Poppy from my current working email address, even if I could access
    my original email address, which no longer exists. If you're not confused by now, I totally am.
  4. strigoi1958 Win User

Why has my account name changed ?

well I remembered my password but it is still linked to my old email address... but the new email address is linked to the BeastlierBeef5 account ? My new email account was put in via my xbox so maybe that's where the problem lies. I now seem to have
    2 accounts. This one with the wrong email address... and the one above with my current email address but no links to my games or achievements....
  5. DonnaG86 Win User

EMail Account Deleted - Can't associate new Email with Live Account

I have this same problem but with a Hotmail address that Hotmail have deleted due to inactivity! I have tried to fill in the questionaires and both times it was rejected (doesn't surprise me I haven't used this email to email for years) and now I cant access
    my xbox gamertag or fix it! I really don't want to lose my history.
  6. CitedMoss00759 Win User

Need help please Xbox Live

So I can use a pre-paid xbox live card to get live on my 360 and be able to keep all of my gamer score, then use that log in also on xbox one.

Will I need a new email address to activate live on my 360 because I used my current email address to sign up to this website and so have a 0 gamerscore associated to it?
Thema:

1. : My Xbox keeps rejecting my new email address - Similar Threads - keeps rejecting email

2. Changing my profile pic keeps saying same error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my profile pic keeps saying same error: Everytime i try uploading a custom profile pic it keeps inshowing up with the same message sorry we cant seem to upload the picture please try again later idk what is going on...
  3. Why does my Xbox one controller keep shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one controller keep shutting off.: I recently bought a used xbox one and an extra controller. I turn on the controller which connects to the console but shuts off after about 3 minutes. I have replaced the batteries with brand new...
  4. Forza horizon 3 keeps breaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 keeps breaking: I am a long time player of this game, it is very good in my opinion, but now I am unable to play it as every time I play it it breaks and slows down the xbox to the point that it takes a full...
  5. Microsoft account keeps locking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account keeps locking: My accounts locks about once a day. Everytime i go on my xbox it says “Fix this on the web” then i go on the site and its locked again, i literally do nothing but get on a play games. When i go...
  6. Fallout 4 keeps fressing .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps fressing .: How do I Stop this from happening 3to 4 times per hour? 7d80476b-0f64-470d-aa8c-dbf9c8690354
  7. Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag: I tried signing into the xbox app on my phone and i used the exact email that i used on my xbox account but it keeps giving me a random gamertag 0c2da2ab-aeaa-49c1-972f-8778318d4e57
  8. connection keeps dropping

in XBoX Accessibility
    connection keeps dropping: for the last 2 days the connection to xbox live keeps dropping and kicking me from online games to the point of them being unplayable. the disconnect happens about every 10 mins just as ur getting...
  9. My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game: I'm running on windows 10 and I'm playing Rocket League on Steam. I have a plug and charge kit so thats the battery pack in the controller. Whenever I'm playing Rocket League, my controller will...
  10. Keeps rejecting my purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps rejecting my purchases: I've been trying to buy Fallout: New Vegas for the Xbox 1 and it keeps rejecting it stating "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later." I've been trying all day on...