My xbox keeps turning on and shutting off. it wont load up

Discus and support My xbox keeps turning on and shutting off. it wont load up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I turn my xbox on it may come on for a short while, then it powers down. I received a code of )xd0000225 8c624e91-7032-4467-9b4b-222e9ec5602f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BryAnderson, Sep 17, 2020.

1. BryAnderson
    BryAnderson Guest

Every time I turn my xbox on it may come on for a short while, then it powers down. I received a code of )xd0000225

:)

BryAnderson, Sep 17, 2020
  2. HopewellMan Win User

Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Hard Drive is mysteriously Unformatted.

the exact same thing jus happened to my xbox, i dont know if i accidently shut it off during a load or what, but it wont work and it wont even reformat. this is really a **** off considering it was working fine before i shut it off last nite and now it mysterially
    shows up unformated and then convient enough it wont format... what is going on??
  3. DaSpokenOne Win User

BROKEN POWER SUPPLY

My xbox one wont turn on all the way. It starts for a couple seconds then shuts off. No picture on my tv pops up and the power supply ligjt changes color like its supposed to, whote when the xbox TRIES to turn on and orange when it's off.
  4. JuniorPigeon Win User

360 Keeps shutting off

my xbox also shuts off and turns on by itself and it can't be overheating because it wont stay on long enough to overheat.
  5. SINISTERxSKULL Win User

November Update

yes same here it's crap as soon as i turn off and start back up the sign in will just keep loading i can see my profile load but can't select anything have to reboot then it won't connect to the internet have to restart my router then everything works fine.
    Or my console won't turn off the light will flash then the Kinect will turn off while the Xbox light keeps flashing .
  6. travis cramer Win User

werid conecetion issue

it works i just have to turn my xbox on it loads up then i shut it off then turn it back on an im connected i just want to kno why everytime after i havent been on it in 6 or so hrs i have to do that
Thema:

1. My xbox keeps turning on and shutting off. it wont load up - Similar Threads - keeps turning shutting

2. How to turn off "Use RT to get here faster" message that keeps popping up?

in XboX Insiders
    How to turn off "Use RT to get here faster" message that keeps popping up?: This just started happening today out of the blue. When I open the guide, a message box pops up pointing towards the bottom of the guide that says "Use RT to get here faster". It happens every...
  3. My xbox keeps turning off and it's been happening for a week now

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox keeps turning off and it's been happening for a week now: This has been happening to me for a week i play for like an hour then my xbox turn off so i have to unplug the adapter and then plug it how do i fix it. I have xbox one it's been with me for 5-6...
  4. Xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning off: My Xbox one x won’t stop turning off due to ventilation. It’s also always super loud. I don’t understand what more I can do. I’ve completed opened everything around it. The only thing I have tired...
  5. XBOX ONE S DIGITAL KEEP TURNING OFF

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S DIGITAL KEEP TURNING OFF: Hello, I am at the last resort, this forum. Last December i brought said xbox and for the first month or so it was running fine. At one point, the xbox started turning off after running...
  6. Why does my external hard drive keep turning on and off

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my external hard drive keep turning on and off: Don't take this down submitted by /u/human2424 [link] [comments]
  7. Why does my external hard drive keep turning on and off

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my external hard drive keep turning on and off: Help me submitted by /u/human2424 [link] [comments]
  8. Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly: My xbox keeps getting me in every game that I play no matter what game a played even if I barely got the game 8c624f20-5e26-456c-8c7d-3cc72842e7b9
  9. My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off: When I try to play with my controller wireless with batteries the controller buzzes when i have vibration off and i can only play wired fb17bba4-1d4f-427a-8ae0-15980fd8d618
  10. Xbox keeps shutting off by itself after turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off by itself after turning it on: Every time I turn on my Xbox and try to play a game it shuts off like every two minutes and when I turn it back on and says I have a sufficient ventilation problem andI’m scared to open the Xbox...