My Xbox Live 10 year gamerpic is gone?

Discus and support My Xbox Live 10 year gamerpic is gone? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently got a Xbox One back in about Septemeber. When I first got on Xbox Live, I had the 10 year anniversary Logo set as my gamerpic. I picked a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by illadelph kid, Nov 11, 2014.

1. My Xbox Live 10 year gamerpic is gone?

Recently got a Xbox One back in about Septemeber. When I first got on Xbox Live, I had the 10 year anniversary Logo set as my gamerpic. I picked a new one and used it, but after a while I wanted to go back to the 10 year logo as a gamerpic.

It's no where to be found. Furthermore, I don't see the 10-year avatar's helmet as an option either?

Where did my "10 year" rewards go?

:)

illadelph kid, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    What prizes is up on XBOX LIVE is 10?

this is a contest called XBOX LIVE is 10. I download the events gamerpic.

Dakrkplayer2, Nov 11, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

[/quote]

I tought the Xbox brand was older than 10 already.

brandiesel1, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there illadelph kid!

Unfortunately, when you change your Xbox One gamerpic from your Xbox 360 gamerpic, there is no way to put an Xbox 360 gamerpic back on.

As for your Avatar helmet, you can view avatar items by following these steps below:

• On the Xbox One Dashboard, select the Friends app.
    • On the left side of the Friends app, select 'My profile'.
    • When viewing your profile, select 'Customize profile' and then 'Customize avatar'.
    • From here, select 'Customize' and navigate through 'My Style' to see if your avatar items are there. You would normally see a gift box icon over the type of item you're looking for.
    I also suggest visiting our Xbox Feedback page so you can suggest ideas or features you want to have. You can browse through the site to look for any posts relevant to what you would like and vote for them, or you
    can post your own suggestion if you cant find what you're looking for so that others can vote your idea. That is the best way for your feedback to get to the proper folks!

Please feel free to post back if you cannot find the avatar item so that we can help you get this sorted! My Xbox Live 10 year gamerpic is gone? :D

Mister Beep, Nov 13, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there illadelph kid!

Unfortunately, when you change your Xbox One gamerpic from your Xbox 360 gamerpic, there is no way to put an Xbox 360 gamerpic back on.

As for your Avatar helmet, you can view avatar items by following these steps below:

• On the Xbox One Dashboard, select the Friends app.
    • On the left side of the Friends app, select 'My profile'.
    • When viewing your profile, select 'Customize profile' and then 'Customize avatar'.
    • From here, select 'Customize' and navigate through 'My Style' to see if your avatar items are there. You would normally see a gift box icon over the type of item you're looking for.
    I also suggest visiting our Xbox Feedback page so you can suggest ideas or features you want to have. You can browse through the site to look for any posts relevant to what you would like and vote for them, or you
    can post your own suggestion if you cant find what you're looking for so that others can vote your idea. That is the best way for your feedback to get to the proper folks!

Please feel free to post back if you cannot find the avatar item so that we can help you get this sorted! :D
  6. Greatdrift Win User

Regarding My Gamer Picture for Account/ID

well, it hasn't changed in a year (lol) and i've been using a different gamerpic since 8 months.... It's not the gamerpic on xbox live or xbox.com, but on the e-mail address and my profile picture for ambassadors.
  7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

8. theman72HG Win User

Xbox live 10 year elite helmet

[quote user="Reigie"]

wait wait wait you've had XBL for 10 years and don't know how to redeem a code?

[/quote]

I don't buy he has had Xbox-Live ten years and only played one game troughout those ten years , the gamerpic is probably on sale
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

[/quote]

I tought the Xbox brand was older than 10 already.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live 10 year gamerpic is gone? - Similar Threads - Live gamerpic gone

2. XBox Live Parental Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live Parental Controls: My son is begging me to play on XBox Live. I'm super hesitant, because I don't want to expose him to anything he shouldn't be involved with at a young age. Is there a way I can restrict WHO he can...
  3. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...
  4. Childs Xbox live gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Childs Xbox live gamerpic: How can I upload a picture for my childs Xbox live gamerpic? ec729f70-6e81-4934-bdf0-4a3f09931230
  5. Old Xbox Avatar/GamerPic on Xbox Live Rewards Site

in XBoX Rewards
    Old Xbox Avatar/GamerPic on Xbox Live Rewards Site: I was wondering if anyone else has an issue with their old GamerPic showing up only on the Xbox Rewards website? I have changed my GamerPic a while back on the Xbox One or on the Windows 10 Avatar...
  6. Banned for xbox live gamerpic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for xbox live gamerpic?: I got permanitely online banned for my gamerpic which I created my self and it just says Maytrix All black and white so i would really like to know why I got banned and if i could get unbanned....
  7. £40 for Xbox live and can't get a simple custom gamerpic, nice one Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    £40 for Xbox live and can't get a simple custom gamerpic, nice one Microsoft: I set the date wrong on my Xbox on my Xbox and I and now I have to wait a couple of years till I can get a stupid gamerpic. I don't even get why anyone under 18 can't be trusted to choose there...
  8. Xbox live gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gamerpic: I want to put a hammer and sickle (soviet union flag) as my gamerpic cause its an inside joke with friends, will my account get banned/suspended for this? c8993f57-7645-481e-9d4f-cd2ffc87655e
  9. Microsoft xBox Live featured an inappropriate Gamerpic that xBox gave me???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft xBox Live featured an inappropriate Gamerpic that xBox gave me???: I just got notified that my gamerpic featured an inappropriate Gamerpic which was xBoxs own creation... How does a user get banned for xBox creating the gamerpic? This is 100% wrong! [img] [img]...
  10. Xbox LIVE Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Gamerpic: My gamerpic on this website is WAY off... it is many months old (back when I sold my 360). I go to manage profile and it says to change it on the 360? I have a completely different gamerpic on my...