My xbox live account banned for over 2 years

Discus and support My xbox live account banned for over 2 years in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so 2 years ago i was trying to sell a gamertag to someone and to be honest i kinda felt like it was wrong but didnt really think i would get into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarterThomson, Sep 3, 2019.

1. My xbox live account banned for over 2 years

Ok so 2 years ago i was trying to sell a gamertag to someone and to be honest i kinda felt like it was wrong but didnt really think i would get into trouble and end up getting a lifetime ban , no transaction of any kind was made so i dont really see or
    feel a need to be banned i am sorry for asking how much i would get for it and asking if they knew anyone that wanted to buy i didnt gain anything by doing it so why should i be banned , basically its been 2 years and im just curious if my ban should be lifted
    since i didnt really deserve ro be banned amd have to start a whole new account and buy games that i bought digitally on this account again jjsg because i asked how much it would be and if they knew anyone that would want to purchase , please be reasonable
    and unlift this ban its been 2 years and i just want my account back thank you.

:)

CarterThomson, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

hey there

unfortunately no one from the enforcement team uses these forums and no one here can assist with enforcement action. Selling a gamertagor leading a account /selling is againest the terms of service and would lead too this. A preamanet ban is just that forever.

A enforcement action can only be appealed with in 18 months of the action been but onto the account. Enforcement.xbox.com for more infomation
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Since your issue is pertaining to Xbox Live Enforcement, there isn't much that we can do for you here, because they don't frequent this forum.

The only thing that I can suggest for you is to take a look at submitting a case review provided that it meets the requirements.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-CA/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  4. Aviaozinhooo Win User

Cara e proibido vc criar várias gamertag legal e guarda no seu Xbox vc ta tirando a chance de alguém ter essa tag

-[Translation - Face and forbidden you create multiple legal Gamertag and guard on your Xbox VC Ta taking the chance of someone having this tag]
  5. CoveredMirror50 Win User

Wondows Live ID connected to wrong gamertag

CoveredMirror here, My xbox account that i actually use ( the one that isnt connected to my email) has been connected to live for over 2 years, a Gold live account i play online regularly, thanks in advance.
  6. voodoo664 Win User

Buy on hacked account

My account was charged for a $59.99 1 year xbox live subscription but i havent used my xbox account in over 2 years, my dad is *** off that his visa was charged for somthing he did not authorize. Suppourt is down at the moment and wont allow me to contact
    at this moment.
Thema:

1. My xbox live account banned for over 2 years - Similar Threads - live account banned

2. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...
  3. Xbox Live account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account banned: Hi, I’m Florian My Xbox Live account was banned in 2011 (i know it’s late). How could I know why my account has been banned ? Is there something I could do to have my account back ? Thank you !...
  4. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  5. Question regarding banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding banned Xbox Live account: Good evening, I was wondering why this account was banned about 8 years ago, I honestly can't remember why and I'd like to know. Is also a way to unban it? I am planning of buying an Xbox console...
  6. motivo do banimento da minha conta da live [Reason for banning my live account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    motivo do banimento da minha conta da live [Reason for banning my live account]: ola boa noite eu gostaria de saber o motivo por qual minha conta da live foi banida , eu tentei saber o motivo pelo site que meu console indicou mas nao apareceu nada . eu ja tive q trocar a...
  7. Xbox live account ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account ban: Hello, this is adam lindsey. My gamertag is . I want to know why i have received a ban on my xbox live account without the ability to defend myself? I know the reason is because i used...
  8. Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account: Hi. First off, I don't even have an XBox. I have the XBox app on my PC, because I play Deep Rock Galactic - Which is only on Steam and XBox, and the Steam version wasn't working properly....
  9. my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live account was banned until 9999 for no reason: hello born in 2013 my account was banned for no reason when I go to see the reasons on my profile there is none and I have a lot of content paid on this account I would like to resume on my xbox...
  10. Xbox Live Account Ban (Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Ban (Help): Hello, I have been trying ever since day one able getting my Xbox Live account unbanned that I always used for everything before when it came to having a lot of games, then I switch because of a...