My Xbox Live account had been suspended over a false claim

Discus and support My Xbox Live account had been suspended over a false claim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox enforcement team can you please check in my account and tell me how I got it suspended for harassment trolling and please fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrinceMoneys, Oct 16, 2016.

1. PrinceMoneys
    PrinceMoneys Guest

xbox enforcement team can you please check in my account and tell me how I got it suspended for harassment trolling and please fix

:)

PrinceMoneys, Oct 16, 2016
  2. KATANA JAC
    KATANA JAC Guest
    Contact enforcement team

My account has been suspended over a claim that was false. The suspension was upheld but still no actual evidence or specifics provided.

KATANA JAC, Oct 16, 2016
  3. VeryTripod2
    VeryTripod2 Guest
    Enforcement Team

Hey This is a reference too my other account. It had been suspended on false pretences.

VeryTripod2, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2016
  5. BOB skull32
    BOB skull32 Guest
    there are only options to report other players... i have a problem with the signture...

Thank you for the attention brother!

BOB skull32, Oct 16, 2016
  6. https://enforcement.xbox.com/home please visit hear you should be able to find out why you have had action against you and you can contact them through that webpage.

danielyates12, Nov 2, 2018
  7. BOB skull32 Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    there are only options to report other players... i have a problem with the signture...

Thank you for the attention brother!
  8. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. danielyates12 Win User

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home please visit hear you should be able to find out why you have had action against you and you can contact them through that webpage.
  10. PaulBinder Win User

Banning consoles to make more money

Just to comment on the OP, it is 100% false. I had multiple accounts on my Xbox and have been a member of live for over 5 years.
  11. User 9242019 Win User

Please help me resolve this suspension.

Because you committed the offense that caused you to be suspended? Or are you going to just claim ignorance to why you were suspended for 2 weeks? Hint, it isn't for false reports and you had to have been suspended before for it to be two weeks this time.

To quote your statement "I just finished up on a DZ run in the Division with my newly met friends on the game, I went out shopping and returned to a 2 week communication suspension... What part of that don't you understand?

Go to enforcement.xbox.com and log in with the suspended account. Nobody here can help with your issue.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live account had been suspended over a false claim - Similar Threads - Live account been

2. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...
  3. Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted?: Hey guys so I just tried to log in to my Xbox account to play some gamers for the first time in a couple years and when I went to log in I noticed my email was one I had deleted about a year ago...
  4. My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat...: My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat communications. How long does the ban last? I have received no notification of the duration of the ban,...
  5. Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account: Today me and my friend were playing a casual game of rainbow six siege when this person (gamertag is [mod removed]) joined our party and said they would "hack our accounts" because we lost we now...
  6. New Xbox Live Account - should have been for my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account - should have been for my son: I purchased the xbox live for my son, but accidentally put it under my account. How do we move it to be his account under our family account. I personally have no use for xbox live....
  7. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  8. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...: I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated...
  9. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  10. Mon compte Live a été suspendu. (My Live Account has been suspended.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mon compte Live a été suspendu. (My Live Account has been suspended.): mon compte Xbox live a été suspendu et je n'ai eu aucune explication! j'aimerai savoir pourquoi? ou savoir qui je dois m'adresser pour une reclamation. j'ai déj regarder sur le site...