My xbox live account is banned. Why though?

Discus and support My xbox live account is banned. Why though? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, an extremely salty and arrogant kid i met on r6 in a quick match, tked me and my friend, and decided to throw the whole match. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColtCastillo, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. ColtCastillo
    ColtCastillo Guest

Yesterday, an extremely salty and arrogant kid i met on r6 in a quick match, tked me and my friend, and decided to throw the whole match. After inviting him to a party, he kept on and on screaming at me and yelling cuss words, which I just laughed off.
    At about 11 pm however, i decided to message him, and ask him if he wanted to be dossed. I even went so far as to ask for his consent. I though it was a fool proof plan. Well xbox had other plans. I wake up to a 2 day suspension, and a message telling me I
    was suspended for profanity. The message in question is: "Can I ddos you?". I don't see how this could come off as a threat, and why this warrants a 2 day ban (basically 3 day as it ends at 3 am.) I'm not looking for a get out of jail free, all im asking is
    why [mod removed] is this profanity when i get asked this question literally every day and nothing happens.

:)

ColtCastillo, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. OZARKFOX Win User

get off your hides and do your jobs

why is it ween you us the apps on xbox you have them link't to ower other account and ween you banned some one why do you ban them from xbox live and there email account or the skyipe account or youtube account on there conputer ween they have some thing
    link't to there xbox ? how is that not braking the law ? leet s say i get ban on xbox live i get on my conputer i have my email link to my youtube account and i cant get in to it do to im ban on xbox live how is that not braking the law ?
  3. NoVa x Killa Win User

hey people im not getting signed in to xbox live and i dont know why i got banned and

Here is the link describing Xbox LIVE suspensions and console bans. If you did something described on the page or people filed a complaint saying you did such action that is why your account was banned. The ban will be lifted whenever the ban should be lifted.

support.xbox.com/.../account-suspensions-and-console-bans
  4. Xx M4R1T0 xX Win User

New version of console ban page

This is what i saw on
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban:

For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums. Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended.
  5. Swankee Mermaid Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

I've been banned for a week on my Xbox live account "" and I'm completely unsure why. I have also been banned on communication permanently howeve recently I've only been talking to my brother and my two friends. I've been an active Xbox live
    member since 2007 and this was a recent account. Can you please E-Mail me as soon as possible.
  6. SepiaMX Win User

This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.

Thema:

1. My xbox live account is banned. Why though? - Similar Threads - live account banned

2. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  3. Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.: I've reported every single account that i thought theyve used. For a total of around 15. Will xbox enforcement actually do anything or do i need to be on 24/7 to combat them?...
  4. Banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned Xbox Live account: I have a Xbox Live account that was banned permanently close to 10 years ago when I was a kid and they wouldn't tell me the reason when I called Xbox Support. I'm curious if these methods have...
  5. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  6. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  7. Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban: We have 2 Xbox Accounts one of which has been permanently banned for apparant cheating, my son uses this account and is 12 years old and clearly doesnt know what he was doing while playing GTA...
  8. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  9. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...
  10. My xbox live account banned for over 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account banned for over 2 years: Ok so 2 years ago i was trying to sell a gamertag to someone and to be honest i kinda felt like it was wrong but didnt really think i would get into trouble and end up getting a lifetime ban , no...