My Xbox live account is inaccessible

Discus and support My Xbox live account is inaccessible in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! For some reason, I am unable to access my Xbox Live account. I can login to my Microsoft account via the Microsoft website, but attempting to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Persistenance, Jun 28, 2019.

1. My Xbox live account is inaccessible

Hello!

For some reason, I am unable to access my Xbox Live account. I can login to my Microsoft account via the Microsoft website, but attempting to login via
    the Xbox website produces absurd results.

After attempting to login to my account via the Xbox site on PC, I am directed to sign in via the standard Microsoft login page. Immediately after signing in, I am immediately redirected to

here
    and am seemingly still logged-out. The top right corner of the webpage still has the "Sign in" button, but it is unclickable; clicking on it doesn't redirect me to the sign-in page. Here's a screenshot:

My Xbox live account is inaccessible [​IMG]

Attempting to login via a mobile device produces similar results, but it instead redirects me to the Indonesian version of xbox.com. I live in America, and I
    don't speak Indonesian; I have absolutely no idea why this happens. Here's a screenshot of that, too:

My Xbox live account is inaccessible [​IMG]

Attempting to access my account
    directly
    immediately redirects me to this support page, which makes it seem like my account
    is a child account. However, the
    Microsoft family page
    shows me that I am not connected to a family.

Attempting to login via Minecraft redirects me to this
    long link
    , giving me an error code of "0."

The account I am referring to above is also the account I am using to write this issue. In addition, I have another Microsoft/Xbox live account (that uses different credentials and is not connected to this one) and, oddly
    enough, none of these issues occur on that account.

I have tried this on different devices, different WiFi, different browsers (including Microsoft Edge), and on different days, and the yielded results are the same; At a glance it seems that my account may be corrupt.

:)

Persistenance, Jun 28, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Persistenance,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend trying to log in on the
    account website. Also on the PC try different browsers. If you continue to have issues. You will need to request a call from support, to see if there are any issues on the account.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello, try to loggin with the Mozilla Web browser, this happened to me once and i made it with this web browser...
  4. BK x ExecutionZ Win User

Xbox Security Proof Trouble

This didn't work because when I tried to download my profile, it said "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later." Which is such bs!! Now my account is inaccessible until it lets me redownload it!!!
  5. TheGr8Juggalo Win User

Serious connection issue

Bing.com "was" inaccessable from MY computer, along with my live and hotmail email
  6. steokeogh1 Win User

Does Xbox not want me to spend my money?

The reason for the 30 days for your security and everybodys security that uses both Xbox Live and any other Microsoft sevices.

It is that informoation cannot be cahnged on your account withoiout checking that the info on your account is inaccessable by you.
Thema:

1. My Xbox live account is inaccessible - Similar Threads - live account inaccessible

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  3. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  4. Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...: My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built a pretty big castle in survival. It actually...
  5. XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours: XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours gamers are entering there purchases codes for games like world of tanks and they are not getting there...
  6. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  7. Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...: Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it can be changed in privacy settings on xbox.com Have checked privacy settings and any changes I make do...
  8. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  9. My Xbox live account went away early

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account went away early: My Xbox is on a family account, so i'm the child. and one day I went to play and It said I had to pay again. The amount of time was 12 months, December 24, Its currently July 6th and I can't play,...
  10. Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?: I both own minecraft for the Mac and nintendo switch my friends have a realm made on the nintendo switch but i cant join them anymore due to a bug that wont allow me to connect my microsoft...