My Xbox live account is permanently banned maliciously

Discus and support My Xbox live account is permanently banned maliciously in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cheated in a non-PVP, offline game on PC, this resulted in my account being permanently banned. Can I unlock my account again? By the way, microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FriendsOf Women, Jan 22, 2021.

1. My Xbox live account is permanently banned maliciously

I cheated in a non-PVP, offline game on PC, this resulted in my account being permanently banned. Can I unlock my account again?

By the way, microsoft thinks I cheated in online games. That is ridiculous, they can't even tell me which game it is. Because I never cheat in online game.

:)

FriendsOf Women, Jan 22, 2021
  2. reforc3 Win User

All kind of cheating (using not supported mods, external software, tampering files, etc). It is subject to applicable enforcement actions regardless if it is an online or offline game.

In this forum you will not receive an answer of your case, so please "review your case" at enforcement.xbox.com directly.
  3. mouse1182 Win User

Xbox Membership

selling a xbox live account is against the tos which is punishable by a permanent ban
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Grand Theft Auto V

I told him that and he said what if he makes another account and get banned on that one (like game share but he doesnt have to pay for live). Will he be able to play on the other one or no?
    Best case is he would probably get a permanent account ban.

Worst case is he gets a permanent console ban (meaning if he wanted to play online on Xbox Live ever again on any account hed have to buy a whole new xbox console) and a permanent account ban on top of that.

Coming from experience (way back in the day i got my account and console permanently banned for using usb mods. Lesson learned) the latter is probably more likely to happen.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Read!

If your Xbox Live account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live the ban carries over to the Xbox One. You will need to create a new account should you wish to play on Xbox Live again.
  6. denis97g Win User

“Xbox is banned from Xbox live “

Hi! I'm afraid there's nothing much you can do since console ban can be permanent support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/account-suspensions-and-console-bans-1
Thema:

1. My Xbox live account is permanently banned maliciously - Similar Threads - live account permanently

2. My account was permanently suspended from Xbox Live, and someone was on my account at the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently suspended from Xbox Live, and someone was on my account at the...: So my account "Napflix" was permanently suspended and it wasnt me someone was on my account and sent people messages and got me banned it has now been 4years. I did create a new account but i dont...
  3. Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021: Hello, My xbox live account was permanently banned on Jan 31, 10:35am. I am accused of “a pattern of behavior using hate speech directed at other players.” This simply is not true. I cannot...
  4. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me): Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live...
  5. Xbox live permanent account suspension for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live permanent account suspension for no reason: Hi, Seven years ago, in february of 2013, I got my Xbox live account permanently suspended following a support call I originally made regarding a prepaid xbox live 12 month subscription card...
  6. Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Permanent Ban: We have 2 Xbox Accounts one of which has been permanently banned for apparant cheating, my son uses this account and is 12 years old and clearly doesnt know what he was doing while playing GTA...
  7. Hacker - Xbox Live account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker - Xbox Live account permanently suspended: My Xbox Live account has been permanently suspended when I haven't done anything wrong. When I look up the reason it states a time when my xbox was not even on and we were not at home. Shortly...
  8. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  9. Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account: Once you get enforcement actions on your account, once they are complete, do they forever remain on your account, or do they go away at some point? a5bd5cf6-d0f7-45ae-94e7-896ca18185c9
  10. Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox Live Enforcement Actions permanently on an account: Once you get enforcement actions on your account, once they are complete, do they forever remain on your account, or do they go away at some point? a5bd5cf6-d0f7-45ae-94e7-896ca18185c9