My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.

Discus and support My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonnyLlo, Mar 14, 2019.

1. JonnyLlo
    JonnyLlo Guest

Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next payment is due 23rd March. I've done a soft reset of my machine, logged back in and still having the same problem

I've tried purchasing gold again, a month at a time, 3 months and an annual subscription and every time I get a message saying "try that ageing Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

I've had this problem for 3 days now so I know waiting a bit won't help.

What else can I try?

:)

JonnyLlo, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again. - Similar Threads - live account seems

2. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  3. Refund for Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Xbox Live Account: I cancelled my Xbox subscription and would like a refund. 0a78510b-d471-429f-899a-83f2f5d39ac4
  4. Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account: Hi, my xbox live achievements was over 17 thousand and last night they changed to just over 3 thousand. All my achievements are 100% legit and all earned by me. Can anyone tell what could have...
  5. xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's: Hi I've just downloaded a 3 month xbox live subscription but it has been added to my profile as parent account and not my son's. How can I transfer it? 802e3bb1-ffcc-40e4-8aeb-577123508f62
  6. Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account: Will your xbox live account be deleted if inactive? 47a591ea-dc5a-4fef-9854-43c73c30c1ab
  7. It seems I have two Xbox live rewards accounts combined into one account.

in XBoX Rewards
    It seems I have two Xbox live rewards accounts combined into one account.: I regularly receive an email from the Xbox live rewards program addressed to my old gamertag and it's associated email. When I select the link within this email to unsubscribe from the Xbox live...
  8. My Xbox live gamer tag/account no longer seems to be associated with my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live gamer tag/account no longer seems to be associated with my email: I have not signed into Xbox live for some time but I still use the same email address and have access to it but my gamertag no longer seems to be associated with it. I have checked and it still...
  9. My Live account seems to have associated with the wrong gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Live account seems to have associated with the wrong gamertag.: I'll try to be a simple as possible. At home on my xbox one, I am signed into the correct account and it lists my proper gamertag. When I try to sign into anywhere else (like this very website or...
  10. Live Account Seems to have Expired, Codes not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account Seems to have Expired, Codes not Working: So my live account seems to have expired today, games are saying that I need an Xbox Live Gold account. But when I enter a trial code, it denies it, saying I have Gold already. Searched for the...