My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.

Discus and support My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonnyLlo, Mar 14, 2019.

1. JonnyLlo
    JonnyLlo Guest

Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next payment is due 23rd March. I've done a soft reset of my machine, logged back in and still having the same problem

I've tried purchasing gold again, a month at a time, 3 months and an annual subscription and every time I get a message saying "try that ageing Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

I've had this problem for 3 days now so I know waiting a bit won't help.

What else can I try?

:)

JonnyLlo, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again. - Similar Threads - live account seems

2. Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.: I have checked a bunch of forum threads here, but can't find an answer to this. I bought a Xbox One X today, and my wife got my old Xbox One. LIVE and Game sharing doesen't work at all. Both...
  3. Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area]: 我的账号之前从来没有进行过切换区域的操作,所以应该不存在三个月内只允许转换一次区域的限制。但现在切换区域会提示我发生错误,导致我 法领取金会员免费的Xbox 360游戏也 法领取之前购买战争机器4所附 的360版前作。 Translation: [My account has never been switched to a switching area before, so there...
  4. Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost: J'avais un autre compte xbox live jacques12345 Et a cause du transfere dans une autre console xbox 360 que jai ramener au magasin jai perdu ce compte car les infos pour l'email et le mot de passe...
  5. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  6. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  7. It seems I have two Xbox live rewards accounts combined into one account.

in XBoX Rewards
    It seems I have two Xbox live rewards accounts combined into one account.: I regularly receive an email from the Xbox live rewards program addressed to my old gamertag and it's associated email. When I select the link within this email to unsubscribe from the Xbox live...
  8. My Xbox live gamer tag/account no longer seems to be associated with my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live gamer tag/account no longer seems to be associated with my email: I have not signed into Xbox live for some time but I still use the same email address and have access to it but my gamertag no longer seems to be associated with it. I have checked and it still...
  9. My Live account seems to have associated with the wrong gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Live account seems to have associated with the wrong gamertag.: I'll try to be a simple as possible. At home on my xbox one, I am signed into the correct account and it lists my proper gamertag. When I try to sign into anywhere else (like this very website or...
  10. Live Account Seems to have Expired, Codes not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account Seems to have Expired, Codes not Working: So my live account seems to have expired today, games are saying that I need an Xbox Live Gold account. But when I enter a trial code, it denies it, saying I have Gold already. Searched for the...