My Xbox live account settings keep resetting

Discus and support My Xbox live account settings keep resetting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I change my privacy and online safety settings to allow, it resets everything back to block/friends. I don't have an Xbox so I do all this on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eventHrzn5530, Aug 5, 2022.

1. My Xbox live account settings keep resetting

Whenever I change my privacy and online safety settings to allow, it resets everything back to block/friends. I don't have an Xbox so I do all this on a laptop.

:)

eventHrzn5530, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, eventHrzn5530. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please try to use another web browser? Also, please use an Incognito / Inprivate tab.

If the issue persists, would you please check if you are on a family group at http://family.microsoft.com/?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox 360 games not downloading on Xbox One

In this case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Settings > System > Console info > Reset > Reset and keep my games and apps.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Home Xbox Issue

Would it be okay if you reset the Xbox again keeping games and apps? This time ask your brother to use his account the first time that you will set up the console.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. ITz OVEERR 9000 Win User

Reset my Xbox Achievements (XBLIT)

I have set up my Xbox Account privacy settings to everyone until someone from the Xbox LIVE Inforcement Team resets my Xbox Achievements or tells me there's no way I'm getting reset.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Deleted account on accident

That's odd because there seems to be no account logged in. Kindly perform a reset on your console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. My Xbox live account settings keep resetting - Similar Threads - live account settings

2. Unable to Change Xbox Live Account Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Change Xbox Live Account Settings: I’m trying to change some settings in my Xbox live account but it’s not working. I signed into my Microsoft account associated with it but when I go to...
  3. why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...: Greetings from Finland for some reason my xbox account is set to South Korea? and its asking me to verify my age on xbox 360? (yes i still use Xbox 360) i didn't set my xbox account to south...
  4. How to set up a family account with a child that doesn't live with me

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to set up a family account with a child that doesn't live with me: Ok community. Let's see if anyone has run this gauntlet. Here are the factors: I want to take on the subscription for Xbox Live for my kiddo (10 years old.) They live with their other parent....
  5. having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021

in XBoX on Consoles
    having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021: Hi everyone Im trying to set up an xbox live account on my xbox 360, but when it asks for a first name it gives me an invalid message. I've even tried just typing random letters and numbers at...
  6. Can't change the privacy settings for my xbox live account. (Minecraft Realms)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change the privacy settings for my xbox live account. (Minecraft Realms): I've tried to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I have to go change my privacy settings on the xbox/microsoft website. There is actually no way to change the privacy settings to my account, My...
  7. XBox Live account settings changes not reflecting on child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live account settings changes not reflecting on child's account: I changed my child's account settings to allow him to play online with his friends on XBox live. However, when he goes into Minecraft, he still gets a message saying that the privacy settings are...
  8. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set...: My kids are unable to play on Minecraft servers on their iPads, they get the above error. c29669fe-fc3c-4b85-892f-d586172fa15e
  10. trying to set up xbox live account for child

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to set up xbox live account for child: Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account? They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the ChildAccountCreation page, put in my email. I have...