My Xbox live account went away early

Discus and support My Xbox live account went away early in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox is on a family account, so i'm the child. and one day I went to play and It said I had to pay again. The amount of time was 12 months, December... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mrardfart, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Mrardfart
    Mrardfart Guest

My Xbox is on a family account, so i'm the child. and one day I went to play and It said I had to pay again. The amount of time was 12 months, December 24, Its currently July 6th and I can't play, i don't understand and I would like an answer.

:)

Mrardfart, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mranrd,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can check under account subscriptions see if you have an active sub. If you still have questions you can request a call from support. They will be able to assist you a lot better than anyone here on the forums.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SiLeNt Ph0eNiX Win User

My live went away randomly?

Hello,

Please contact Xbox Support and have an agent look into your account, so that they can fix this issue. You can find the correct contact number here

forums.xbox.com/.../879442.aspx
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

My live went away randomly?

Hey Soldier,

Sorry to hear about the account troubles. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Looking into your account, it appears your subscription was cancelled and your credit card removed do to someone making unauthorized purchases on your account.

Was this you who called support?

To get this resolved, another ring to
    Phone Support
    will be in order.

Let us know how it goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  5. bowski477 Win User

rocket league

Game just went live a bit early :)
  6. JohnJamesS Win User

Logging on I get a window on xbox live "account info" "Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later Code: 80151912

I had the same problem and it turned out to be that I had changed my Microsoft Account ( WIndows Live ID) password but hadn't updated the Xbox with this change. The problem was solved when I tried to change some account details under Settings and Accounts.
    I was challenged for the password. I entered the new one and the problem went away.
Thema:

1. My Xbox live account went away early - Similar Threads - live account went

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  3. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  4. Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...: My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built a pretty big castle in survival. It actually...
  5. XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours: XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours gamers are entering there purchases codes for games like world of tanks and they are not getting there...
  6. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  7. Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...: Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it can be changed in privacy settings on xbox.com Have checked privacy settings and any changes I make do...
  8. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  9. Xbox Live Redemption went to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Redemption went to wrong account: I have (2) Microsoft accounts. (1) for my surface pro (2) for x box one. I purchased live for my xbox1 account and it went to the wrong email and username that I use for my surface pro. Is there...
  10. "Friend" stole my xbox live 3 mth card, found out when i went to add to my account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Friend" stole my xbox live 3 mth card, found out when i went to add to my account ...: So i bought a 3 mth xbox live card and when i went to add it to my account after my free 1 month was up i couldnt use it. It seems my so called friend stole my card from me aand used the number to...