My Xbox Live Account

Discus and support My Xbox Live Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ola, estou com problemas em minha conta! O problema está na data de nascimento, minha conta no sistema está como uma conta adulta, mas quando eu vou... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fxttle, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Fxttle
    Fxttle Guest

My Xbox Live Account

Ola, estou com problemas em minha conta! O problema está na data de nascimento, minha conta no sistema está como uma conta adulta, mas quando eu vou alterar minha imagem de jogador ou encerrar o preview do xbox, aparece o alerta
    de que minha conta é uma conta infantil. Estou com esse problema um bom tempo, preciso da ajuda de vocês! Aguardo o retorno.

[Edit - Translation] -

Hi, I'm having problems on my account!
    The problem is on the date of birth, my account in the system is like an adult account, but when I change my player image or close the preview of xbox, the alert appears that my account is a child account.

I've been having this problem for a long time, I need your help!
    Wait the return.

:)

Fxttle, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Coolmannz Win User

combining a non Xbox live account with a Xbox live account

so i have to make a new Microsoft account and connect it with my nonlive account to change my nonlive account to live, then i go into Account on the xbox and change it to associate with my xbox live account
  3. HOR53FR34K Win User

Problem with Origin

Like, my old EA- Account has the same Mail as my Live- ID to which my xbox live account is linked.

May THIS cause the problem? But I don't see here the problem just to link my xbox live account to my origin- account!
  4. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  5. russellsh1 Win User

can't get my xbox 360 to connect to my existing xbox live account

yeah thanks but i am talking about my xbox live account on the xbox live web site online, not the accounts on my xbox console.
  6. misterXcharles Win User

Missing Purchase History

Okay so I just logged onto my XBOX and it automatically logged me into that new XBOX Live account I had created. Apparently when I deleted the new Windows Live ID it did NOT delete the new XBOX Live Account. All the games (purchase history) I am missing
    is under this account. I don't know how this happened as this is NOT my original XBOX Live Account. Is there any way to transfer them back to my original XBOX Live account and then delete this new XBOX Live Account permanently? Thanks!
Thema:

My Xbox Live Account

1. My Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - Live Account

2. Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Vieux compte xbox live perdu [Edit - Translation] - Old account xbox live lost: J'avais un autre compte xbox live jacques12345 Et a cause du transfere dans une autre console xbox 360 que jai ramener au magasin jai perdu ce compte car les infos pour l'email et le mot de passe...
  3. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  4. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  5. Recover xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover xbox live account: Hello I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 but stopped playing when you had to get the xbox one. I created a xbox live account with the xbox 360 with an invalid domain name (@spartan.fr or .com)...
  6. My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.: Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next payment is due 23rd March. I've done a soft reset...
  7. My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account: We have a new xBox One. We have an active xBox Live Gold account, but my children cannot access it under their sign-ons. I have their access set to Teen level and they are under my account as...
  8. My Live account got suspend - Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Live account got suspend - Why?: Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall...
  9. My Xbox live account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account was suspended: My gamer tag is , my box live account was suspended. I replied to someone saying things to me and being unsportsman like on the game rdr2. They reported me for responding. I now know that i just...
  10. Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como para vincular mi cuenta de xbox live a epic games [To link my Xbox Live account to...: No me deja vincular la cuenta de epic games con la de xbox Translation: [Not let me link the account of Epic games with the Xbox] bc8da1de-a8a4-48d5-bdb7-ccc12b55eda6