My Xbox Live Account

Discus and support My Xbox Live Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ola, estou com problemas em minha conta! O problema está na data de nascimento, minha conta no sistema está como uma conta adulta, mas quando eu vou... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fxttle, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Fxttle
    Fxttle Guest

My Xbox Live Account

Ola, estou com problemas em minha conta! O problema está na data de nascimento, minha conta no sistema está como uma conta adulta, mas quando eu vou alterar minha imagem de jogador ou encerrar o preview do xbox, aparece o alerta
    de que minha conta é uma conta infantil. Estou com esse problema um bom tempo, preciso da ajuda de vocês! Aguardo o retorno.

[Edit - Translation] -

Hi, I'm having problems on my account!
    The problem is on the date of birth, my account in the system is like an adult account, but when I change my player image or close the preview of xbox, the alert appears that my account is a child account.

I've been having this problem for a long time, I need your help!
    Wait the return.

:)

Fxttle, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Coolmannz Win User

combining a non Xbox live account with a Xbox live account

so i have to make a new Microsoft account and connect it with my nonlive account to change my nonlive account to live, then i go into Account on the xbox and change it to associate with my xbox live account
  3. HOR53FR34K Win User

Problem with Origin

Like, my old EA- Account has the same Mail as my Live- ID to which my xbox live account is linked.

May THIS cause the problem? But I don't see here the problem just to link my xbox live account to my origin- account!
  4. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  5. russellsh1 Win User

can't get my xbox 360 to connect to my existing xbox live account

yeah thanks but i am talking about my xbox live account on the xbox live web site online, not the accounts on my xbox console.
  6. misterXcharles Win User

Missing Purchase History

Okay so I just logged onto my XBOX and it automatically logged me into that new XBOX Live account I had created. Apparently when I deleted the new Windows Live ID it did NOT delete the new XBOX Live Account. All the games (purchase history) I am missing
    is under this account. I don't know how this happened as this is NOT my original XBOX Live Account. Is there any way to transfer them back to my original XBOX Live account and then delete this new XBOX Live Account permanently? Thanks!
Thema:

My Xbox Live Account

1. My Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - Live Account

2. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  3. Refund for Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Xbox Live Account: I cancelled my Xbox subscription and would like a refund. 0a78510b-d471-429f-899a-83f2f5d39ac4
  4. Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account: Hi, my xbox live achievements was over 17 thousand and last night they changed to just over 3 thousand. All my achievements are 100% legit and all earned by me. Can anyone tell what could have...
  5. xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's: Hi I've just downloaded a 3 month xbox live subscription but it has been added to my profile as parent account and not my son's. How can I transfer it? 802e3bb1-ffcc-40e4-8aeb-577123508f62
  6. Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account: Will your xbox live account be deleted if inactive? 47a591ea-dc5a-4fef-9854-43c73c30c1ab
  7. I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...: I want to create the account which i want to connect with my microsoft acc. Website just say "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." I try every hour but still doesn't work. I...
  8. sign out of xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    sign out of xbox live account: Hi guys, I bought an xbox 360 console from a friend but i found out he was still signed in with his live account. I asked him if he could sign out so that i can sign in with my account but he...
  9. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  10. Conta live não conecta nem aceita pagamento [Translation - Live account does not connect or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta live não conecta nem aceita pagamento [Translation - Live account does not connect or...: Estou a 3 dias tentando cadastrar minha conta como GOLD, comprei o cartão pre pago de 149,00 o caixa cadastrou o cartão mas mesmo assim da sempre " código inválido. Tente novamente" tentei pelo PC...