My xbox live account

Discus and support My xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox live account keeps signing me out. What can I do to stop this??? c2a6f41c-b8cb-440b-a631-da8d43256dec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TapeableWolf419, Aug 30, 2019.

1. My xbox live account

My xbox live account keeps signing me out. What can I do to stop this???

:)

TapeableWolf419, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Coolmannz Win User

combining a non Xbox live account with a Xbox live account

so i have to make a new Microsoft account and connect it with my nonlive account to change my nonlive account to live, then i go into Account on the xbox and change it to associate with my xbox live account
  3. HOR53FR34K Win User

Problem with Origin

Like, my old EA- Account has the same Mail as my Live- ID to which my xbox live account is linked.

May THIS cause the problem? But I don't see here the problem just to link my xbox live account to my origin- account!
  4. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  5. russellsh1 Win User

can't get my xbox 360 to connect to my existing xbox live account

yeah thanks but i am talking about my xbox live account on the xbox live web site online, not the accounts on my xbox console.
  6. misterXcharles Win User

Missing Purchase History

Okay so I just logged onto my XBOX and it automatically logged me into that new XBOX Live account I had created. Apparently when I deleted the new Windows Live ID it did NOT delete the new XBOX Live Account. All the games (purchase history) I am missing
    is under this account. I don't know how this happened as this is NOT my original XBOX Live Account. Is there any way to transfer them back to my original XBOX Live account and then delete this new XBOX Live Account permanently? Thanks!
Thema:

My xbox live account

1. My xbox live account - Similar Threads - live account

2. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...
  3. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  4. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  5. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  6. Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?: I wanted to reset all my achievements and etc since im starting to play MCPE. However, theres really no clear way for me to reset this without deleting my Microsoft account, which wouldnt be...
  7. Paying for Xbox Live from child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying for Xbox Live from child account: Hi! I’ve had a really hard time wrap my head how Xbox store is supposed to work with a family account. And I haven’t come to an enlightment yet, but just wasted a lot of money and time....
  8. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  9. Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account: Hello, my account which is this one, "" was perm banned on October 13, 2015. (I make a post about this now because I'm back to gaming on xbox and would love to have my original account back) Perm...
  10. Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...: This question actually applies to all three titles (PvZ GW, PvZ GW2, and now the new one, Battle for Neighborville). I have all three and have been very confused about how I can setup Xbox Live...