My Xbox Live doesn't work

Discus and support My Xbox Live doesn't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I went on my Xbox and went to Microsoft Rewards app and I had enough points to buy one month of Xbox Live. So, I clicked 'Redeem Rewards' and it said... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SpartanE170, Mar 30, 2019.

1. SpartanE170
    SpartanE170 Guest

I went on my Xbox and went to Microsoft Rewards app and I had enough points to buy one month of Xbox Live. So, I clicked 'Redeem Rewards' and it said "Enjoy your reward".

I went on Halo 4 to check if I actually did get the the reward and it said that I needed Xbox Live to play matchmaking. I went back to Microsoft Rewards to see if I actually did buy it and I did because I had about 7,500 pints and I now have about

I'm confused on why I don't have Xbox Live if I got it one Microsoft Rewards. Anyone know why?

:)

SpartanE170, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live doesn't work - Similar Threads - Live doesn't

2. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network: Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order. Unfortunately, since a few days...
  3. Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console: My friend list on XboxOne shows no friend and is blank unless I search for old friends->remove them->then readd...but this still doesn't solve issues that occur within the in-game friends list for...
  4. Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore: I've cancelled Game Pass and Xbox live gold that expire at 05/2020, but now it doesn't connect anymore c08a1457-0fb5-471a-913f-ed0656d30056
  5. When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.: Today I use a gift code to redeem the Resident Evil 2 game, from my email I selected the link to redeem and use it, that was around 2pm, but when I accessed my Xbox live account that game does not...
  6. не пускает в xbox live -[Translation - doesn't let in xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    не пускает в xbox live -[Translation - doesn't let in xbox live]: не пускает в xbox live и не могу обновиться. что делать? -[Translation - Does not allow in xbox live and can not upgrade. what to do?] 2d5bea4d-e105-4d06-bfcb-0d6806d05928
  7. : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't: : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't Reset your internet router and then follow up by checking for service outages on Xbox Live via Xbox's official website and also by checking...
  8. Xbox Live verbindet sich nicht wegen Festplatte!! (Xbox Live doesn't connect because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live verbindet sich nicht wegen Festplatte!! (Xbox Live doesn't connect because of...: Hallo, seit nunmehr 6 Jahren bin ich aktiver nNutze der Xbox 360, One, One X. Leider muss ich bembemäng dass sich seitdem ich die One X besitze und an diese eine Festplatte von Seagate 2TB (hat...
  9. I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up: I had a xbox live gold 14-day trial and redeemed it. But somehow I can use it when I am on my xbox one but when I go to the microsoft subscriptions website or to my xbox 360 it says I don't own...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold subscription doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription doesn't work: Recently, I got a prepaid xbox live gold subscription. I typed the code on the website and it gave me an Xbox game pass instead, even though I only own an xbox 360. What am I supposed to do to get...