My Xbox Live doesn't work

Discus and support My Xbox Live doesn't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I went on my Xbox and went to Microsoft Rewards app and I had enough points to buy one month of Xbox Live. So, I clicked 'Redeem Rewards' and it said... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SpartanE170, Mar 30, 2019.

1. SpartanE170
    SpartanE170 Guest

I went on my Xbox and went to Microsoft Rewards app and I had enough points to buy one month of Xbox Live. So, I clicked 'Redeem Rewards' and it said "Enjoy your reward".

I went on Halo 4 to check if I actually did get the the reward and it said that I needed Xbox Live to play matchmaking. I went back to Microsoft Rewards to see if I actually did buy it and I did because I had about 7,500 pints and I now have about

I'm confused on why I don't have Xbox Live if I got it one Microsoft Rewards. Anyone know why?

:)

SpartanE170, Mar 30, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Spartan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an Xbox Live membership that was purchased using Microsoft Rewards points.

In some cases, the purchasing of such subscriptions with rewards points will send an email to the primary email on the account, or will send a code through the Xbox message center.

Did you happen to receive either of these messages? If not, we advise to ensure that this subscription comes up within your
    Microsoft order history. If it does not appear there, we then recommend that you request a callback from
    our customer support team:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select
      See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

First check your subscriptions either on the console or by going to account.microsoft.com/services

If it does not show up there then it was not applied to your account if so the next thing I would do is:

Check your emails to see if you got one from MS rewards with a 25 digit code in it that you would put in to get the subscription.
  4. MisterRatBoy Win User

I advise you to check your e-mails the code maybe sent there
  5. DatPurplePig Win User

My live doesn't work

Hi there,

in some situations the store's activation can take up to 24 hours, so it's best to wait until those 24 hours have been passed. If it still doesn't work and shows the same error message that it isn;t activated then it's best to contact the Store again.

Let us know the results
    I have already asked the store but since I purchased it a few months ago they couldn't do anything
  6. WPAK Win User

My live doesn't work

Hi there,

in some situations the store's activation can take up to 24 hours, so it's best to wait until those 24 hours have been passed. If it still doesn't work and shows the same error message that it isn;t activated then it's best to contact the Store again.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live doesn't work - Similar Threads - Live doesn't

2. Live doesn't work anymore and wants me to buy it now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live doesn't work anymore and wants me to buy it now: My Xbox one X suddenly stopped being able to play multiplayer we have had it for a little over a year now why is this happening? 1a6702ee-7c1f-4b78-ac7d-40a77add6917
  3. Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.: When I try to play Ark: Survival Evolved it says the error message below and all other accounts I try says the same thing. [img] ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  4. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  5. Son's Xbox Live membership auto withdrew $25 from my account for a subscription he doesn't use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son's Xbox Live membership auto withdrew $25 from my account for a subscription he doesn't use: Hello Microsoft, My minor son, [mod removed], had an old Xbox Live membership that he doesn't use anymore. You just withdrew $25/3-month membership from my credit card without my approval. I just...
  6. CoD MW Warzone doesn't connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD MW Warzone doesn't connect to xbox live: When I tried to play I'm not able to do because the game doesn't connect, "connection failed". What can I do? I want to my play with friends 95101679-887b-426f-9f28-4b2ddcaf1674
  7. Xbox showing I'm not connected to Xbox live when I turn it on, doesn't change. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox showing I'm not connected to Xbox live when I turn it on, doesn't change. I'm...: My Xbox is in instant-on mode. In the "Known Issues" part of the notes for updates it says this happens when you're on the energy saver mode and could take up to a minute to connect or something....
  8. Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games: I have an issue regarding my Xbox 360 and joining online matches. I have a Xbox Live Gold membership so that I can play games online. If I want to join a game in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 it...
  9. Why doesn't Xbox One X/ Xbox one family have themes or live wallpapers?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't Xbox One X/ Xbox one family have themes or live wallpapers?: Does anyone know why we don't have themes anymore like previous on the Xbox 360 and will we ever get live wallpapers, even the PS3 had live wallpapers and PS4 does as well, I feel like many gamers...
  10. Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work: I hope someone can help, so I purchased 12 month xbox live from Walmart, they emailed me the code to redeem, I redeemed it and my xbox live still doesn't work.. 311be739-a627-48a0-9fcd-9d8ecda40599