My Xbox Live friend suspiciously disappeared

Discus and support My Xbox Live friend suspiciously disappeared in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So there’s a guy called BucklingChair39 who plays a lot of minecraft, like me. We used to be very good friends via xbox live, but suddenly one day, he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Murvon, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:42 PM.

1. Murvon
    Murvon Guest

So there’s a guy called BucklingChair39 who plays a lot of minecraft, like me. We used to be very good friends via xbox live, but suddenly one day, he went offline without a word. I tried re-friending him, but the friend button just doesn’t work. Anybody have the slightest idea what could have happened?

Seriously, it’s been 3 months without a sound.

:)

2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, either he doesnt have XBox live anymore or maybe he was banned.
  3. Woofway Win User

They might have been banned I believe.
  4. zico291 Win User

Broken Website

All my friends have disappeared on my friends list.
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Is [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] genuine?

sounds very suspicious to me my friend. I have never heard anyone send out a reminder to CANCEL a payment.
  6. Kyle732 Win User

Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

They dont disappear from your digital inventory you just lose access to them until you renew xbox live

But even so thats not the case i have Live and my games disappear
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live friend suspiciously disappeared - Similar Threads - Live friend suspiciously

2. Xbox live party cant unmute my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live party cant unmute my friend: So recently as in the past day or so, when some of my friends join my parties they are permanently muted. I have tried unmuting them, made sure we had a mutual friendship, made sure that they were...
  3. Xbox Live Friends List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List: All of my friends have disappeared from Xbox Live and when I search and try to re-friend I get an error to try again later. I have tried logging out of all places I'm logged in and power cycling....
  4. I have the XBox App on my PC and want to gift a game to a friend but live in Canada. Games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the XBox App on my PC and want to gift a game to a friend but live in Canada. Games...: So I want to buy a game for a friend using the XBox app on my PC. When I go to do so it says: Your gift will be sent as a digital code that your recipient can redeem in United States only. My...
  5. i can not join/host xbox live parties with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can not join/host xbox live parties with my friend: since yesterday i can not join/host xbox live parties with my friend because every time i go to do so it joins for about 5 or so seconds with no audio and then kicks either my friend or me out of...
  6. I live in Canada and I want to BUY a USD Xbox Gift Card to send to friend in US, what do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I live in Canada and I want to BUY a USD Xbox Gift Card to send to friend in US, what do I...: I have literally tried for an hour to do it through both the US and the Canadian version of the www.microsoft.com website and cannot get it to work. Why is this so hard? I can buy ANYTHING from...
  7. Just gifted a game to a friend with live, bank says everything's gone through but it won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just gifted a game to a friend with live, bank says everything's gone through but it won't...: Just need help and Xbox has not been helping, why ismt there just a reasonble phone line like everything esle? d3d76419-386e-4cb1-b26c-09b511245a6c
  8. How do I stop people from adding me as a friend on xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop people from adding me as a friend on xbox live?: Hi, Hoping somone can help me just recently I keep getting loads of people spam adding me I keep blocking them but I get loads a day is there a way I can stop people adding me altogether?...
  9. Xbox Live friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live friends: can you play with people on xbox live that are not your friends? I am new to xbox live, and dont have any freinds on there, and want to play with others. What can I do?...
  10. Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?: I know it's a weird question, but hear me out. I have a friend that's a very caring and giving person. It is one of his best, and at times worst qualities. I know he can afford it, but at the...