my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

Discus and support my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NATTZERZischamp, Aug 26, 2019.

1. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that.

:)

NATTZERZischamp, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Feverish13 Win User

Need Help Turning Off Auto-Renewal

3. psycosis86 Win User

HELP...ERROR CODE 80070057

4. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

5. Chris21ce Win User

please,please,please heeeeelp me

You can cancel it but once you do that you wont be able to go on live again until you purchase another month/year membership of xbox live again!

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
    . From the contact us page, use the Call Support option. You cannot cancel your account through chat or email!
  6. WPAK Win User

Deleting An Account

Thema:

my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

1. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled - Similar Threads - live gold subscription

2. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  3. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  4. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  5. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  6. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  7. xbox live gold subscription is inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold subscription is inactive: Why my xbox live gold subscription is inactive and I still have 5 months of subscription ùnd why I buy another subscription and we refuse to activate it d16bb1e3-cdf2-4ccb-8bdd-c1d2339c54b0
  8. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  9. Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription: Olá! Tenho uma conta no meu console Xbox one e tenho uma assinatura da Live Gold que desapareceu após eu ter alterado meu gamertag. Como posso recuperar minha assinatura Live Gold anual? Obrigado....
  10. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379