my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

Discus and support my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by damon_1823, Nov 19, 2019.

1. damon_1823
    damon_1823 Guest

my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again.

:)

damon_1823, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Laurens1995 Win User

Xbox Live Gold code doesn't work after it has been accepted

Just to add something.. I went to My Account and then My Memberships. It says my Xbox Live Gold expires at 20-04-2018 so at least does make sense.. strangely enough I can't play online
  3. damon_1823 Win User

sorry, i checked my xbox live gold has expire at October 1, but I bought one year's membership at June 14th, why it is expire.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that issue. 1st check your subscription on the official website > https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If its still valid , just remove your account from the console and add it back to sync all correct infos.

Regards
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello damon_1823,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to use the features of Xbox Live Gold, but you are being prompted to purchase it again. Are you using an Xbox One, Xbox 360 or Windows 10 computer? Does your

subscription appear active
    on your account through the Microsoft website? If you are using an Xbox One, we suggest

power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. markKz Win User

ERRORE WITHE BATTLEFIELD 3 MULTIPLAYER

nu poti sa joci fara Xbox live gold online. You can't play online game without a Xbox live gold connection.
Thema:

1. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online - Similar Threads - live gold expire

2. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  3. How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?: I was trying to stack my Xbox Live Gold on my account & it converted my first one to Xbox Ultimate Pass. I cancelled my Ultimate Pass to end on last date subscribed. I know i cannot do anything...
  4. XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold expired before it should because of Ultimate Game Pass: Hello! I bought an Xbox Live Gold membership for a year in last april, but 3 days ago I saw that the first month of Ultimate Game Pass is just 1€. But I didn't see that it will convert my Live...
  5. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - expired codes: My Xbox Live Ultimate account is about to expire, and I've recently purchased the limited edition Gears 5 controller, which had a card with codes for both 14 days of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in effect but Xbox Live Gold expired?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in effect but Xbox Live Gold expired?: I grabbed the deal for Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for 3 months while i still had Xbox Live Gold (which was then set to expire Dec. 6th). My GPU is set to expire in March 2020 and, as far as I'm...
  7. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  8. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  9. Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore: I've cancelled Game Pass and Xbox live gold that expire at 05/2020, but now it doesn't connect anymore c08a1457-0fb5-471a-913f-ed0656d30056
  10. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...