my xbox live pc

Discus and support my xbox live pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i want to cancel my xbox live for pc subscription. I can not cancel it on line. Thank you a388006f-85ef-4054-bc7d-b5dc2f0943d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mhperonek, Mar 25, 2020.

1. mhperonek
    mhperonek Guest

my xbox live pc

i want to cancel my xbox live for pc subscription. I can not cancel it on line.

Thank you

:)

mhperonek, Mar 25, 2020
  2. BeNNy 164 Win User

Can't upload Farming Simulator 17 Screenshots to Xbox LIVE

I was never able to Start the Game from the App. Game starts and plays normal from Desktop.. No changes. Its all good with my Game and Xbox Live Friendslist. Its only that if i play FS17 PC its not showing me playing FS17 PC.

I'm just saying that the Farming Simulator 17 PC GameHub on Xbox LIVE seems to be broken. I have other PC Games on my PC and those are working flawless with the Xbox App. Only FS17 PC gets not detected by Xbox LIVE/ Xbox App and that causes my Problems.
    Thats why i say i think someone needs to Update the FS17 PC Entry in the Xbox LIVE Database.

I hope you know what i mean.
  3. BatonAntoine Win User

No PPPOE Option in the Network Menu

4. SloshyComet509 Win User

Email Confermation Re-Send

I cannot log on to xbox live on my pc
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

my xbox live pc

you should be able to visit microsoft.com and go to subscriptions and then you should be able to cancel it from there
  6. ToneyJxska Win User
Thema:

my xbox live pc

1. my xbox live pc - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I have two questions, the codes of xbox live gold still work for xbox 360, there is a difference between xbox live gold is that I saw two cards with codes, one with symbol of xbox 360 and the...
  3. Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live charged a card but I cancelled it and i brought it with a gift card: I had purchased a xbox $15.00 gift card from my local store and with that $15.00 i brought xbox live gold. One month goes by it becomes past due very understandable so about a week later i buy a...
  4. I can't connect to Xbox Live, error code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live, error code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F: I recently purchased a second Xbox 360 on ebay (the first one is working perfectly fine), when I try to set it up on my Wif-fi so that I run the update that it is asking for, I get a message that...
  5. Code Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code Xbox live: Bonjour jai acheté hier un abonnement Gold 6 mois sur instant Gaming est le code est déj utilisé pour me faire rembourser jai besoin de la date et L'heure de l'activation du code je le fais...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I was gifted an Xbox live gold game pass for three months and activated it to my account from my phone but when i tried to play fortnite on my xbox it said that i needed to purchase the live gold...
  7. Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Subscription: I forgot to pay my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i wanted to cancel it because i do not have enough money to pay it. Can you please cancel my subscription or help me, thanks i...
  8. Xbox live and game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and game pass: Do i need both subscriptions? 5ffd99f6-91ff-4ffd-ac1e-49def818fb68
  9. Xbox Live not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working.: So, as of today, 4/4/2020, Every account on our Xbox, even the parent account, claims to not be able to connect to Xbox live gold "because of the way your Microsoft account is set up". What is...
  10. Xbox live 1.0 shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 1.0 shutdown: Why did you shut down Xbox Live 1.0 since the original Xbox is part of my childhood i really miss xbox live 1.0 9868e8b6-5159-489a-9e73-483eca902f3e