My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending any Ideas ?

Discus and support My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending any Ideas ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending 3f582b6a-bdfe-4d74-8e48-fb44ad4b206f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ConorFitzpatrick1, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending any Ideas ?

My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending

:)

ConorFitzpatrick1, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. planetchampion Win User

Wait for 30 mins and to see if it is not pending or one hour
  3. RobertboiOfGasT Win User

Points for 6 months signup!

I haven't been given my reward points for renewing my xbox live membership and I have 1500 pending points that wont deposit into my account
  4. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

Not recieving Xbox LIVE Reward

either have i it says renew xbox live gold=200 points i have none pending
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Issues with subscription and connecting to Rocket League

Renewed our Xbox Life Gold pass yesterday and as of yesterday cannot get Rocket League to open. I get a message to confirm my subscription and to make sure we are logged in. That all checks out. Logged in and subscription is active. Since MS makes
    it impossible to call in, we’re stuck. Any ideas?
    Might try redownloading the profile if those other things dont help
  6. BlackLabel3 Win User

unauthorized access investigation taking way too long

They've already send me the documentation in the mail. I should have it in a couple days. The investigation is still pending with xbox live, I just talked to them. No one there has any idea what's going on. Same story as always.
Thema:

1. My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending any Ideas ? - Similar Threads - live renewal stuck

2. Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party: Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party a944eb00-8e68-4670-b1f5-ea082b80bf12
  3. renewal time for xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    renewal time for xbox live gold: How long will it take for a renewal of xbox live gold to occur? I renewed it on my account 10 minutes ago and my child is still unable to access the game. 5b693dcc-fdb6-49e4-9342-fe85268987dc
  4. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  5. Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription: Hi, I have, for one reason or another, not been able to change my primary debit card. Every time I try to delete and old card so I can use my new one which is added to the billing info, I keep...
  6. Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already: I was playing earlier just fine and now it says my game pass needs to be renewed but i was already Charger for it 79b99a3f-bd59-4279-a761-16a1adf971ce
  7. Renewing my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewing my xbox live: Hello, I am having difficulties renewing or paying the past due on my xbox live subscription. I have enough in the account. Thanks Manhal fd4fda26-4176-43d1-89b6-5892e65504f6
  8. Rinnovo xbox live [Translation-Live xbox renewal]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rinnovo xbox live [Translation-Live xbox renewal]: Salve. Ho fatto abbonamento annuale pagando con pay pal. Eppure mi dicono che il tinnovo non è andato a buon fine. Ho la mail di conferma rinnovo. Ho risposto ai dolleciti di pagamento ma non...
  9. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  10. xbox live gold renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold renew: need to renew my live gold. i paid yesterday with my card automaticly for 3 month. need to renew status or bring money back daea1695-f368-47a3-ac1e-36780922cddb