My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

Discus and support My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Qui Tu, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Qui Tu
    Qui Tu Guest

Hi,

I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to my Microsoft Account last month in the form of my current currency.
    As of today, there has been no deposit. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Su Quo

:)

Qui Tu, Jul 3, 2018
  2. coltsfan1212
    coltsfan1212 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Credits Not Deposited into Microsoft Account

Hi,

I have reached the 5,000 credit minimum on Xbox Live Rewards to get my credits deposited into my Microsoft account. However, the 15th has passed and my credits were never deposited. The rewards page says I can request a deposit, and so I would like to in
    this case since the automatic deposit seemed to not go through.

Thanks,

Garrett

coltsfan1212, Jul 3, 2018
  3. ToxicVisionz
    ToxicVisionz Guest
    not getting rewards points deposited

not getting my xbox live rewards credits deposited into my account on my xbox 360 account

ToxicVisionz, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Qui Tu
    Qui Tu Guest

It has been 8 days since I requested help for my missing Xbox Live Rewards credits and have heard no word from support. When can I expect someone to help me with this?

Qui Tu, Jul 11, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Qui Tu,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Your remaining Credits from your opt out in early June were scheduled to be deposited at the end of June deposit. However, due to a maintenance issue that arose at the end of last month, we were unable to process that deposit
    cycle in the expected time frame, and it was postponed. This deposit has been rescheduled to occur at the end of July, at the very latest. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

XBLRewards8, Jul 11, 2018
  6. Qui Tu
    Qui Tu Guest
    Thank you for the response. I'll await patiently for the end of July and keep an eye on my account balance for when it gets added.

Qui Tu, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Jared L Wilson Win User

Never got my Rewards from game purchase

xbox live rewards deposits credits into your xbox live rewards account based on a variety of activities such as purchases through MS. I got 15,000 credits in march 2016 for buying the division. I bought battlefield 1 in oct 2016 and never got the reward.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Request for Deposit has not posted

Hello DopeMelXL,

Since we only deposit around the middle and end of the month, since you requested your deposit on the first this month, it will be a part of the mid-month deposit. Regarding the last deposit, from the transition FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

9. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unable to deposit rewards points balance

Hello,

From the transition FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft
    account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Qui Tu,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Your remaining Credits from your opt out in early June were scheduled to be deposited at the end of June deposit. However, due to a maintenance issue that arose at the end of last month, we were unable to process that deposit
    cycle in the expected time frame, and it was postponed. This deposit has been rescheduled to occur at the end of July, at the very latest. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Live Rewards credits

2. I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards: I have more than 5,000 points in Xbox Live Rewards since 2017 but I never recieved credits in my account. eb638a65-127c-4020-9390-91bc2561e5de
  3. xbox live rewards still no automatic credit

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards still no automatic credit: Seams that now rewards is ending and i have over 16000 reward on my statement after trading in my vip gems (yes over 30 days ago) The credits no longer have available option to manually transfer...
  4. Xbox Live Rewards Credits not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Credits not deposited: I have 17,398 credits waiting to be deposited into my Xbox account since LAST MONTH. They were SUPPOSED to be deposited on May 31st but never were. I keep seeing the post "The next deposit date is...
  5. Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits: When I go onto the Rewards website I click on the login or the "Join Xbox Live Rewards" it refreshes the page but doesn't bring me to a new page. I contacted customer support and they brought me...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards credits not depositing

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards credits not depositing: I have 14,000 credits that have been there since May 27th, around there. I was assuming that they would be deposited on the 30th, but it wasn't deposited into my account. Can I have some help with...
  7. Xbox live reward credits problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live reward credits problem: hey , I had 21000 xbox live reward credits pending and they just deposited into my account but I only received €19.11, where is the rest ? 7c292757-4060-4b93-b657-a2fa720ab19b
  8. Xbox live rewards credits not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards credits not showing up: on the 30th and 31st, I redeemed a total of 10,000 rewards credits using the VIP vault, but the credits are not showing up on the credits balance. Should it have shown up? Or is it just gonna show...
  9. Xbox Live Rewards credits wont deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards credits wont deposit: I have 15k credits in my account but wont get deposited. I was told it would on the 30th and it hasnt and there is no option to manually deposit. I need them deposited before xbox live rewards...
  10. Xbox live rewards credits problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live rewards credits problems: I had 21000 rewards credits pending and they were just deposited but I only recieved €19.11 were is the rest ? 5b07fcc3-3166-447b-91e2-2f7de2ba10c8