My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...

Discus and support My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As of the above, ive gone into my xbox online settings and multiplayer on my xbox series s. weve watched a load of of youtube videos on how to solve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rowanjones3, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM.

1. Rowanjones3
    Rowanjones3 Guest

My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...

As of the above, ive gone into my xbox online settings and multiplayer on my xbox series s. weve watched a load of of youtube videos on how to solve but none have worked. i have subscribed to xbox game pass so this should let me play realms with friends. any help?

Rowan

:)

Rowanjones3, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM
  2. Rowanjones3 Win User

My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms and multiplayer

Im going to try and reset my xbox. will this remove xbox gamepass from my aacount?
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms and multiplayer

Hello @Rowanjones3, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

Regarding your explanation, I believe you will need to follow the instructions on this link and your issue should be resolved.

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Support

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Status404_ Win User

Account settings

How do I change the settings to allow me to play on Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch? I czn't find the settings area to aloow it. I don't think my account is in the child mode, I am older than 13
  5. FurryCoast41833 Win User

Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

I'm having the same problem. My kids set up xbox accounts on their iPads and want to play minecraft together. I've spent ages trying to allow them to connect as friends and go into the family settings under my account and click allow friends and click save,
    but every time I log back in, it has not saved and still has the ability to add friends blocked. I would really appreciate advice how to give my kids permission to be friends. thanks
    Same issue, terrible experience trying to accept an invite for a Minecraft realm. Still not solved and "Xbox 360 Online Safety" "Accept Friend Requests" settings remains "blocked" despite clicking "allowed" and saving many many many times.
  6. ShabanAbdAlhady Win User

Minecraft Realm

I just bought a minecraft realm, however, my friend and i had have been playing a world that he was hosting for the last few days. Anyway I can upload his world to my realm, give him permission too, or even give him ownership? Xbox one
Thema:

1. My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms... - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't acknowledge

2. Minecraft won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't install: Hi I just purchased Minecraft and I can't install it. Under system specs it clearly states Xbox One, Windows 10 Version 17134.1 or higher with X64 architecture. It only says install on devices...
  3. Packs won't download in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Packs won't download in Minecraft: Always says i dont have enough space to download anything!!! I have deleted almost everything on my Xbox, i have restarted xbox and nothing helps?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!...
  4. Minecraft: Won't boot up on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Won't boot up on Nintendo Switch: I know this may be in the wrong category, but Minecraft For Nintendo Switch doesn't boot up for some reason. This morning it was working fine, before freezing and the software closing. I have...
  5. Minecraft won't load on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't load on XBOX ONE: I can't get Minecraft to launch on my Xbox One. When I press launch the Mojang logo comes up but after 5 seconds the screen goes black & it reverts to the Xbox home page. I've tried powering down...
  6. minecraft dungeons won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons won't load: hello, my minecraft dungeons wont load, whenever i try to play it will load into the menu and when i got to select my profile it seems fine at first but then it never loads my characters....
  7. Minecraft Dungeons won't launch; it just brings up a store page for gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons won't launch; it just brings up a store page for gaming services: My sister banged on my keyboard while I was playing Minecraft on our server, and the next thing I know I got an error screen. I went to play Minecraft Dungeons, but it only brings up a store page...
  8. Minecraft game won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game won't update: I created a world on minecraft v.1.16.4. For some reason I had to reinstall my profile onto my Xbox. I also had to reinstall minecraft because it wouldn't open or work. My minecraft game update to...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!: Hi, When i try to start Minecraft for Win10, i get to the loading screen and the game just quits. I am pretty sure i have tried just about EVERY tip on the whole internet, but nothing works....
  10. won't let me log out of minecraft bedrock account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won't let me log out of minecraft bedrock account: I can't log in to my minecraft account. but instead, logs me in to my last used account automatically.I've tried multiple 'fixes' and none of them work. for example, the windows button and r and...