my XBOX mobile app

Discus and support my XBOX mobile app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; okay i need help my xbox app isnt letting me send out messages ive tried putting my number in for a code and it still isnt working I even restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by troublekailin, Mar 8, 2019.

1. my XBOX mobile app

okay i need help my xbox app isnt letting me send out messages ive tried putting my number in for a code and it still isnt working

I even restarted my app

Logged in and back out

Restarted my phone even

I put the code in 2x for my phone number

I need help!!!!

:)

troublekailin, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

my XBOX mobile app

Hi,

Go to your settings into your phone, select app, then Xbox app and finally delete datas ( its important to delete them before the app) and app.

Restart your phone, then re-install the app, you will have to put back your login and password.

Does it help ?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

my XBOX mobile app

Have you tried deleting then redownloading the app?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can not sign in to my Xbox Live mobile account

Hi there Riddle,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app on mobile.

I recommend to try:

• uninstall app
    • updating the Mobile device
    • review the system requirements in the mobile store for the app
    Hope this helps.
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox mobile app

No and Yes. Your friends will not get the notification that says "times71 is Online". But as soon as you sign into the Xbox app your profile will say "last online 1 minute ago".

-

Are you talking about the My Xbox App for iSO or Windows Phone?
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

XBOX MOBILE APP

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Are the results the same if you log into the
    Xbox website? I recommend double checking the email you signed in with just incase you have a second account with a similar looking gamertag. If you have an Xbox one you can log into your gamertag
    and look into the "sign in, security and passkey" settings for your email.

Aside from that, you may want to delete and reinstall the app for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

my XBOX mobile app

1. my XBOX mobile app - Similar Threads - mobile app

2. Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mobile app: Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And there's no like "add account" or "sign into...
  3. Mobile App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile App: I have been logged out of my app on my phone and cant log back in. It has locked me out. Not sure how to get back in. Thanks 0fa3e082-4a99-46fc-bcbf-40ea2d97663f
  4. Mobile app to Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile app to Xbox one x: A lots off people buy a new xbox one x when they are loading the software a code come up on the screen for a 1mins it for your mobile app for xbox if you lose you cant recover it it only quick way...
  5. Need the setup code to enter into mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need the setup code to enter into mobile app: I did not write down the setup code during XboxOne X setup. How do I recover the code? 61152366-399d-485a-9973-107b798d6ae9
  6. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the...
  7. Mobile Xbox app notification for messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Xbox app notification for messages: So, I have a child account and mum and I have been trying to figure out how to get the Xbox app on my iPad and phone to let me get notifications for my new messages... We've been searching for...
  8. The Xbox app for mobile devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    The Xbox app for mobile devices: I hope on of these times you guys will add game chat so if your in a online game you you can go from a party into game chat f9380217-ea8c-40bb-994c-b05ba4cec28e
  9. No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....: my parents lost my disks and they took the wifi andi really want to play just cause 3 so can i get via mobile if i already have it installed. 627f4f0f-4926-4d8b-88eb-071add3ad58d
  10. Error en la app de Xbox para movil[Error in the Xbox app for mobile]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error en la app de Xbox para movil[Error in the Xbox app for mobile]: No me deja mandar mensajes a mis amigos a través dela aplicacione de xbox para móvil [Translation - Do not let me send messages to my friends through the mobile app xbox]...