My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...

Discus and support My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had for 6 years and not sure how to repair it and my warrantly is over on the console.Should I send you my serial number of xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeEllerker1, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

1. My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...

I had for 6 years and not sure how to repair it and my warrantly is over on the console.Should I send you my serial number of xbox one.

:)

MikeEllerker1, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM
  2. MikeEllerker1 Win User

My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be cheaper

Should I go all digital if I decided not to buy a new xbox one or upgrade to xbox series but not sure I can afford paying you month by mnth basic fees or an console.

Thanks for the help.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be cheaper

It's up to you. It would be cheaper to get a One or a Series S (all digital) as far as the console goes, but you'd have to repurchase any games you have on disc as digital if you have those.

There's no month to month fee for any console unless you buy it on the All Access plan.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. H3PA80R Win User

Could installing Games to SSD really work?

Sure it will work as long as you have the disc in the tray. A SSD has faster loading times than a normal HDD. The usage without the disc works only if you buy the digital version of the game. Hope that helps.
  6. Dark destiny Win User

Head Set Included

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="iAshHD"]

Everyone is having so much input over the Xbox One, if we all rally hard enough, we could get CUP HOLDERS.

[/quote]

I'm buying digital so I'm using the disc tray as one

[/quote]

This made me lol... you do realize, of course, that by using the disc tray as a cup holder, you're defeating one of the main advantages of going all digital? I mean now our lazy *$$es will have to get up and go to the disc tray to get our drink anyway. X0

Maybe if we rallied hard enough we could get them to have the disc tray eject with enough force to toss a plug-n-play charger at us?

[/quote]

actually you are wrong, I'm going to place a recycle bin under the disc tray so when I'm done drinking my beverage by an extra-long straw.. I first *burp* then I say "Xbox close-tray" and it closes the disc-tray and the cup falls off the disc-tray and into
    the bin
Thema:

My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...

1. My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be... - Similar Threads - console disc tray

2. Console won't play bluray discs nor purchased videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console won't play bluray discs nor purchased videos: My consoles keeps giving me errors whenever I try playing bluray discs or any of my purchased videos. It says that my monitor (LG 32ud99) is not hdcp 2.2 compliant when it is. It also says right...
  3. Can I backup Xbox 360 games to the Xbox One console, and play them without the disc, like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I backup Xbox 360 games to the Xbox One console, and play them without the disc, like...: I would like to know if it is possible to backup Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One console, to then later port all data and games from the Xbox One console to the Xbox Series S, and be able to play...
  4. If I buy a all digital console do I need to repurchase the games I own on disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a all digital console do I need to repurchase the games I own on disc?: I have a day one exclusive xbox one and thought it might be time for an upgrade. I own most of my games and disc. Im really worried that i might have to buy my games again and lose all my progress...
  5. Playing disc games on a all digital console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing disc games on a all digital console.: Does anybody know if I were to get the new xbox series s console if I would be able to play all of my old games including the ones that were on discs if I plug in my external hard drive from my...
  6. Disc drive running longer than normal on booting console up

in XboX Insiders
    Disc drive running longer than normal on booting console up: I’ve noticed in delta that the disc drive seems to run longer when first turning console on and sometimes it will randomly activate when quitting back to dashboard after closing app or game....
  7. Forza Horizon 1 (360) disc not working in Series X - console thinks it's a regular DVD

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 1 (360) disc not working in Series X - console thinks it's a regular DVD: One of the first things I did after getting my console out of the box and setting it up was insert my disc copy of Forza Horizon 1. It detected the game, installed it, and I was able to play it...
  8. Is there any way to transfer disc games from an older console to the Series S with smart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer disc games from an older console to the Series S with smart...: Hello, sorry if this question has already been asked, but how would Smart Delivery work with Xbox 360 Games? I have Xbox 360 disc games that I'd like to transfer over to the Series S but I'm not...
  9. Disc tray/Console failure (5 times different issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc tray/Console failure (5 times different issues): Hi all Hoping someone here can help. Im at a total loss. Ive been through 5 different xbox one consoles. All have had a different failure of some kind and im sick of forking out money for...
  10. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

in XboX Insiders
    So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu: So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for some reason? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti...