My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ...

Discus and support My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a message on my console saying I got a ban, but I never cheated, said anything bad to anyone or anything else! My parents worked hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkBeasto69, Dec 1, 2017.

1. DarkBeasto69
    DarkBeasto69 Guest

My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ...

I recently got a message on my console saying I got a ban, but I never cheated, said anything bad to anyone or anything else! My parents worked hard buying it for me! My serial number is
    [Mod Removed] can someone help please. This is also my second account as my other account was hacked:
    [Mod Removed]. PLEASE UNBAN my account please!

:)

DarkBeasto69, Dec 1, 2017
  2. TwiisTz v
    TwiisTz v Guest
    Locked: Omg ive had my xbox 1 month and ive been console banned? help!

Ive been console banned for nothing ive had my xbox for 1 months i havent done nothing wrong please help!

TwiisTz v, Dec 1, 2017
  3. TSK009
    TSK009 Guest
    Xbox Law Enforcement

I been chatting with Xbox. Support because my console was permanently banned for no reason. All I've been playing was GTA V offline and bo1-3. This is dumb. I did nothing wrong. Help me please

TSK009, Dec 1, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Dec 1, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING WRONG

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

For info on device bans: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-3
  6. Reaper7Elite2 Win User

Can't sign into Xbox live

I've been with Xbox for years and have had little issues. I support and love the consoles but I've about had it! Using my Xbox one for the past couple of months have been nothing short of a nightmare. And now, after a long day of work, I just want to kick
    my feet up and play some games. But of course, I need to sign in to do that, so please fix this!!
  7. Suhveer Win User

Black ops 1 won't work

The reason you cant play is because there has been a XP lobby on blops 1 going around and im assuming everyone has been banned because of it, I my self have been banned along with 20+ friends, i know i did not use the XP lobby but most of my friends have
    but i would love to be unbanned as it is the 1 game i play the most
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

[quote user="A 23s Brother"]I believe my console was banned because my MW2 disc is a little scratched[/quote]They don't ban for that.
    I have done nothing wrong and my console has been banned
    Someone did something untoward with the console, hence
    the ban. If you don't want to admit to it, that's fine. It doesn't change anything.
  9. KAMAKAZI TROOP Win User

Refund query

i want my money back for my xbox 1 year subscription and for the map packs because i got banned for nothing
Thema:

1. My Xbox One Console Has Been Banned After 1 Year of Using it! PLEASE FIX BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ... - Similar Threads - Console Has Been

2. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...
  3. Has my Xbox One X Console been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my Xbox One X Console been hacked?: [img] I was playing a game of Rocket League online when the game crashed and this screen appear on my console. Ive contacted Rocket League and they have told me that the URL does not relate to...
  4. Has Xbox Live always been this bad? Xbox one as a retro console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Xbox Live always been this bad? Xbox one as a retro console?: So I'm amazed at just how awful my brand new Xbox one is. I've owned it for a total of 3 days, and its been unplayable almost the entire time!!!! Not because of the console itself, not because I...
  5. ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?: Why has my xbox 360 console been banned? That happened after downloading my profile with the one I was playing in my friend's console. 1dc2e88c-5966-41e9-a754-78b97dae12a3
  6. I need to find out if my console has already been opened

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to find out if my console has already been opened: Hello, I have an xbox one fat, I wonder if there is any way to find out if the console has already been opened? , since I bought it semi-new, I suspect the seal is false, is there any possibility...
  7. My console was rejected even though it has never been opened they said it had been tempered ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console was rejected even though it has never been opened they said it had been tempered ...: unit was used less than a week before it crashed after Christmas ,, how many other people have had this same problem 3ca87667-a5c4-461f-8837-f3f4b67cb97f
  8. My console has been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned: 1.Today, January 26, 2018, I have entered my xbox and when I started a game a message appeared to me within a few seconds that my account or console has been banned and does not show reasons. I...
  9. Xbox ONE X I can not send the console to the repair service. My console has not been repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE X I can not send the console to the repair service. My console has not been repaired: I gave the console back to the repair service once. Microsoft's technicians again restored the factory settings on the console, which I did several times. I wrote in the letter attached to the...
  10. My console has been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned: my device have recived an enforcment action df99395b-b2a4-4e77-a0fb-734136a139da