My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare

Discus and support My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox console as Stockland store how to repairing 0eec4010-6aec-4cd4-8253-8406cc08107d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Debjolla, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Debjolla
    Debjolla Guest

My xbox console as Stockland store how to repairing

:)

Debjolla, Oct 21, 2019
  2. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Just like what G v xauBerBerg said, try the power cycle. That’s the best option.
  3. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Just like what G v xauBerBerg said, try the power cycle. That’s the best option.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Debjolla,

sorry to hear. Try out a power cycle like this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 30 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
    Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

6. Debjolla Win User

No. This did not fix the problem
Thema:

1. My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare - Similar Threads - console stuck store

2. When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...

in XboX Insiders
    When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...: As the title says the console resolution is stuck on 640x480 with no other options in the Xbox's device settings. If I turn the TV on though (connected to the Xbox via HDMI) then then the...
  3. [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...: Bear with me as I'm bad at explaining..... like, really bad. Basically I connect my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox app so I can type with a keyboard. Ever since that was a feature, there was a bug...
  4. Stuck on preparing console... 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on preparing console... 50%: My xbox will only update to 50% on the "Preparing console..." Screen and it is just stuck. I've tried the factory reset which did not work. I also tried holding down the power and unplugged it for...
  5. Xbox One Reset Stuck On Preparing Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Reset Stuck On Preparing Console: [img] Xbox one has not been responsive. Did the 3 button reset, now stuck on Preparing console screen for some time. c9ef0124-0496-4545-bb99-a8aec2d550f5
  6. Streaming app stuck on game stream from console

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app stuck on game stream from console: Installed guns gore and gonolli 2 could not play due to bad pixelated graphics now can't disconnect from game l have cleared cache and all data signed out and signed back in still when I boot up...
  7. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console": I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help?? submitted by...
  8. Console stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console stuck: on the white troubleshoot menu,no matter how I reboot or power cycle I cannot acsess the dashboard or settings menu. da2c37c0-79d2-4a09-b7d6-1c550d44ddae
  9. Stuck at “looking for console”

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at “looking for console”: My phone says “Press ‘Enable’ on your console to get connected. Looking for console...” I’ve already hit enable on my Xbox and passed the test. It’s enabled on my Xbox but my phone is still stuck...
  10. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...