My xbox one controller and console will not respond to eachother

Discus and support My xbox one controller and console will not respond to eachother in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my xbox controller is connected to my xbox. However whenever I turn it on, I only have 30 seconds of use before all the buttons become unresponsive.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by .John., Apr 23, 2020.

1. .John.
    .John. Guest

So my xbox controller is connected to my xbox. However whenever I turn it on, I only have 30 seconds of use before all the buttons become unresponsive. I've used multiple controllers to see if it was a controller problem but only one of my controllers have
    that 30 second window before it becomes unresponsive. I've tried everything from completely unplugging, to a factory restart, and waiting for a period of time to see if it would work. Nothing I've done so far has seemed to help in the slightest way possible.
    Is it a controller problem or a console problem? How do I fix it or is that even possible!?

:)

.John., Apr 23, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues.
  3. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Why Xbox One controllers break so easily

My first Xbox One controller (that came with the console) was definitely on the cheap side compared to all of my Xbox 360s.

However, my Titanfall controller seems better built than my first, and still handles and responds as well as the first day I bought it.

My Elite controller was money well spent. I've dropped it a few times, and no problems whatsoever. Quite frankly, I think it's an awesome controller.
  4. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Controllers become unresponsive

5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox adaptive controller issues

6. brandiesel1 Win User

Console not responding to controller properly

Reset your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Turn it on and try again.

If the doesn’t work then go to settings and then accessories and see if there is a controller update available.
Thema:

1. My xbox one controller and console will not respond to eachother - Similar Threads - controller console respond

2. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  3. Warranty for Xbox One S Controller that Comes with Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for Xbox One S Controller that Comes with Console: I read on Reddit that controllers that come with a console are covered under its 1-year warranty. When I check my controller's warranty status with its serial number, I'm told that it is no longer...
  4. problem in the streaming console on controler

in XboX Insiders
    problem in the streaming console on controler: problem in the streaming console my ipega PG-9129 controller has no way to press more than one button for example: when I click on the LT I cannot use the RT submitted by /u/Riantxo [link]...
  5. Console does not respond to controller inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Console does not respond to controller inputs: Hi, I have my console setup for console streaming, and my controller paired (Bluetooth), everything loads fine, I can connect and see my Xbox home on my Android device. However when I attempt to...
  6. Console not responding to controllers but with solid light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not responding to controllers but with solid light?: is anyone else having issues with their console not responding to their controllers? normally i would use the controllers to turn on the xbox but the controller will turn on with a solid white...
  7. Console not responding to controller properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not responding to controller properly: Sunday 22nd July 18.... Hi, just updated console, now when navigating the highlighted sanctions keeps jumping multiple places instead of just one position. When selecting home to restart or...
  8. Console won't respond to controller after reconnecting it once it has been inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won't respond to controller after reconnecting it once it has been inactive: Hey sorry if this has already been posted, but I did a bit of looking and didn't see anything. I also already posted it on the console section as I'm not sure which one is the problem. tl;dr...
  9. Console doesn't respond to controller after reconnecting it after being inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console doesn't respond to controller after reconnecting it after being inactive: Hey sorry if this has already been posted, but I did a bit of looking and didn't see anything. tl;dr Controller dc's when inactive, reconnect it, console doesn't seem to respond. So when a game...
  10. Console is bugged, Controller won't respond.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is bugged, Controller won't respond.: And here we go again, the crappiest console ever made! Problem after problem, I spend more time fixing problem then enjoying my game. I was playing Destiny, decided to invite player I met...