My Xbox One controller goes off by itself while i play

Discus and support My Xbox One controller goes off by itself while i play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This morning I went to play Fortnite with my friends and unexpectedly my Xbox One controller completely shut down, the warning to reconnect your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dune bonito, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. dune bonito
    dune bonito Guest

This morning I went to play Fortnite with my friends and unexpectedly my Xbox One controller completely shut down, the warning to reconnect your controller appeared, but as much as I tried to connect, it didn't work ...
    I left it off for a while and used a keyboard and mouse that I connected right after, after the game I try to turn on the controller again, and it worked! But happiness was short-lived because after five minutes, he hung up and didn’t call anymore. I left
    it for a while and turned off my console.
    An hour and a half passed when I called again, and yes, the same mistake.
    I thank those who try to help me and even more for those who can

Thank you My Xbox One controller goes off by itself while i play :)

:)

dune bonito, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. ITz HaMa Win User

use a cable or check your batteries!
  3. Outcaastt Win User

You could have a faulty controller, or have you made sure that they didn’t run out of battery? You could also try having it hard wired to your xbox, instead of it being wireless!
  4. Futuristic Kota Win User

You have to update your controller.. or reinstall it to your gamertag
  5. dune bonito Win User

My xbox is a Xbox One X (Project Scorpio)

My problem is not the wifi because this is the first time that it happens (the last time I improved my wifi was 3 months ago).
  6. Beverly Brigman (Pix Win User

So sorry you had this to happen. Did you try removing batteries before you reconnected? Sometimes this will fix s connection issie woth controllers.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One controller goes off by itself while i play - Similar Threads - controller goes off

2. My Xbox1 comes on goes to main screen but no controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox1 comes on goes to main screen but no controller problems: I can bring up the main page, but no controller works, I bought a new one and even plugged one in, new batteries, I have tried a reset but won't go to trouble shoot page......help!...
  3. xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work: Hey! I switched on xBox this morning and it was ok. Then i played Dirt Rally and when i was back to menu i realised that my controller was going too fast, like 2 or 3 icons next instead of one....
  4. Xbox game sharing does not goes well with MS family and parental control features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game sharing does not goes well with MS family and parental control features.: When I purchased a game or subscription (xbox live), my whole family could play with those, worked like a charm. Issues raised when we step to the next level and bought a second xbox. I expected...
  5. Controller goes out, Internet lag follows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller goes out, Internet lag follows: Hello, I am not an english speaking person so i apologize for my language. So heres the problem: I am playing on my Xbox one with Mouse and keyboard so i dont Need it for playing but i Need it...
  6. Vizio: As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio: As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off.: Vizio (Routers): As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off. it's like my TV goes into sleep mode as I'm watching it. If the controller stays on or is turned...
  7. watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...: So just started happening a week ago, while watching Netflix about 10 mins in or so, the screen gets dark, Netflix still running in the background, then after a few seconds the right hand side of...
  8. the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected ...: the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected usb and can replace batteries and neither 54f44f0a-5d91-499e-a63b-8ae120d5703d
  9. Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI: Please I have a headset ( tritton katana HD ) This headset receives 7.1 audio via HDMI and sends over wi-fi. The problem is that it does not matter which setting I select (and I have the new...
  10. Xbox 360 controller goes off alone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller goes off alone: Hello, I have my xbox 360 controller connected to the computer and I turn it on and off, it lasts 3 seconds on, and it probe with new batteries and the same happens, HELP !!!...