My xbox-one controller is looking down constantly out of nowhere and y controller is up...

Discus and support My xbox-one controller is looking down constantly out of nowhere and y controller is up... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Details: I was playin. Halo 5 Guardians and i loaded in looking straight down and couldt even look up at all and i played several normal matches and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dillon Staps, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Dillon Staps
    Dillon Staps Guest

My xbox-one controller is looking down constantly out of nowhere and y controller is up...

Details: I was playin. Halo 5 Guardians and i loaded in looking straight down and couldt even look up at all and i played several normal matches and i called support but my 90 day warranty was up please help

:)

Dillon Staps, Nov 24, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

X box one x controller

you can also turn down the sensitivity of the aiming in the controller options

X sensitivity controls how fast you look left and right

Y sensitivity controls how fast you look up and down
  3. Jako The Ripper Win User

Xbox One Controller Wireless Adapter Z axis and rotation at 0%

I was playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on my PC with my XBOX ONE Controller and all of a sudden my camera starts looking up. I cant put it down. Tried to mess about with the drivers and calibrate the controller but the deadzone for the Y-axis is at 0%.

My controller is connected via USB and when I look for support all I can see if Microsoft advertising and not actually caring about problems customers have. I hope Microsoft actually look at this thread and actually provide some support.
  4. ondishko Win User

Controller keeps looking up

Same problem here, my right analog stick on xbox one controller drifts immediately up when launching any game. This problem started out of nowhere after only 8 months of normal use. Tried updating controller, changing batteries, nothing works. Controller
    is worthless now.
  5. BCuzImBatman42 Win User

MY console is being controlled by someone else

my xbox has recently started doing something similar. i have 1 wired controller thats always plugged in, and one wireless one. my wireless one is in a drawer next to my bed at the moment, off, and my xbox shows 2 controllers/remotes connected to it. last
    night it kept pausing my movie while i was laying down nowheres near a controller. is there a way to block outside connections?
  6. Agt Kansas Win User

Xbox keeps force pushing RB on my friends controller

Hi Chris

Yes he has tried his controller on another console. He has actually borrowed one from another friend that works fine on the friends xbox but not on his xbox.

We cannot find out whether it is just on his account or not as navigating the menus is impossible as it's acting as if it is constantly acting as if RB is held down even with the controllers off.

I am very confident that it's not because of a broken controller.
Thema:

1. My xbox-one controller is looking down constantly out of nowhere and y controller is up... - Similar Threads - controller looking down

2. Xbox controller stuck looking up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stuck looking up: I have a Xbox controller and the issue is that my controller is stuck looking up I cannot look down I cannot look right or left or anything accept up because its stuck looking up I need help....
  3. looking for manual (PDF) for Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    looking for manual (PDF) for Xbox 360 wireless controller: hi, I lost my printed manual and all I could find online so far are security guidelines and general product info. Can someone point me to the manual? Thanks! 4807b4f0-2a58-41f6-ac17-d880f3e58a0c
  4. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  5. Looking for replacement thumbsticks for Combat Tech controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for replacement thumbsticks for Combat Tech controller: I've searched high and low for replacement thumbsticks for the Combat Tech controller that have the correct shade of green, but cannot find anything. Hoping that this community can help....
  6. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller: My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is...
  7. Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller: I have the Elite Series 2 controller and have had it since launch. A couple months ago I noticed the RB button doesn't respond on every button press. The thing is, its not a constant problem. With...
  8. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

in XboX Insiders
    Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  9. xb1 wireless controller (wired) on pc slow looking down

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 wireless controller (wired) on pc slow looking down: my brand new xbox one wireless controller (military green) which is wired to my windows 7 pc is looking down 90% slower than any other direction on rainbow 6 siege. I also have a 360 controller...
  10. My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...: My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and I end up stareing in the sky well depends on what im playing how do I fix it with out takinging it...