My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio

Discus and support My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox controller won't output any audio at all. Does anyone have a solution. 643697ce-6991-4e6c-b232-943da60701f3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phoenix_Gaming_8, Oct 27, 2019.

1. My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio

My Xbox controller won't output any audio at all. Does anyone have a solution.

:)

Phoenix_Gaming_8, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio

1. My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio - Similar Threads - controller isn't outputing

2. GTA V isn't responding to my controller.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V isn't responding to my controller.: I'm trying to play Grand Theft Auto 5 on my xbox one, but the game isn't responding to me pressing the buttons on my controller.The controller works fine for any other game, except for GTA. What...
  3. My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired): I use a Astro A10 which had no problems until today it there any known fix? 125a03df-399f-4cda-9a01-9dbf3f0cd518
  4. My Controller isn't recognizing my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller isn't recognizing my head set: My head was working with the controller and the it just stopped I tried ot tried it with a different controller on the same xbox and it worked I tried all of the trouble shooting and nothing...
  5. my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery: more or less what the title says, ive made sure its updated, controller is fully charged, but for some reason its not staying on longer than 4 seconds, even when wired directly to the xbox using a...
  6. My Xbox One X controller isn't working on Windows 7 (wired)

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One X controller isn't working on Windows 7 (wired): When I try to plug in my Xbox One X controller, I get a 'device not recognised'/'could not install', etc. error. It just vibrates once, then nothing happens. No light on the controller at all. My...
  7. Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???: I have a view sonic monitor that i am attempting to use with this remote, I went into device control and synced my xbox one with my monitor and it gave me a remote code, but when i try to change...
  8. My Xbox One Patrol Tech isn't detecting movement after 5 mins of the controller being on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Patrol Tech isn't detecting movement after 5 mins of the controller being on: Xbox one controller isn't detect movement and I have had it only for a few weeks It's Patrol Tech Controller Replacement controller ?? c82f4ff8-5b06-43a1-8e22-e71030b0fdd8
  9. My controller isn't recognized by my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't recognized by my Xbox one: Hi, I try to connect my controller to my console and to my PC, with a usb cable but I just have the logo which light on. The controller isn't recogonized by any of them. I tried with another xbox...
  10. Xbox Controller light turns on when plugged in but controller isn't powered on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller light turns on when plugged in but controller isn't powered on: I've had a problem with my controller one night i was using it then the following day it wouldn't turn on the light would but it says there's no controller connected i've tried everything from...