My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm using a USB cable and it was working fine until a few weeks ago when it randomly started to disconnect. And it's gotten worse every day. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Varun G_, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Varun G_
    Varun G_ Guest

I'm using a USB cable and it was working fine until a few weeks ago when it randomly started to disconnect. And it's gotten worse every day. Please note that I'm trying to connect it to a Windows PC.

Is there any common fix for this?

:)

Varun G_, Sep 16, 2020
  2. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  3. VinhXuanQuyen Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue

I have the same issue with the new controller keeps getting disconnect with my Xbox One. Please fix it MS.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

5. MembreCoq5 Win User

[Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

Thanks, CristofKaiser, indeed with a brand new controller it keeps disconnecting, so it's not the controller. [Update:] now the controllers work on my PC, but still no news on the Xbox One.

I'll keep you posted if I find a solution.

Anyone else ?
  6. BurstOyster Win User

Xbox support no show

Hello

yeah my xbox one x controller keeps disconnecting and wont charge a battery. Ive tried 3 cables and 2 batteries.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting: Hello my xbox controller keeps disconnecting i have it plugged in and it disconnects about every five minutes the light stays on and it doesn’t seem like it disconnected or anything but the game...
  3. Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller keeps disconnecting: My xbox one controllers both have the same issue since the new update to the xbox. They will randomly disconnect from my xbox and I have to unplug the xbox to get my controllers to connect again....
  4. Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting while being used wirelessly.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting while being used wirelessly.: This is getting a bit ridiculous. My elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting for a second or two and then reconnects (only when I'm using it wirelessly). This is an issue when playing games...
  5. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting: My xbox one a and my 2md xbox one are both having issues with controllers disconnecting over and over even after the latest update. I bought a brand new controller just for it to do same thing....
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller keeps disconnecting: Hi All, I purchased a new elite series controller 2, i updated the windows PC and the controller. The controller keeps getting disconnected randomly, i have seen this on other posts too. Is...
  7. Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting: I've purchased 3 Xbox one wireless controllers. All name brand. And all have the same issue even right out of the box. My controllers keep disconnecting from my console, stay on, sometimes it'll...
  8. Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!: my controller will randomly disconnect and re-connect, seems to happen the most in NHL but also happens in COD and world of warships...... Here is what I've tried as trouble shooting: 1)2...
  9. Xbox 1 controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller keeps disconnecting: Xbox1 controller keeps disconnecting at random times with and without usb connected. Latest update on controller and xbox has been done. e97d2d31-2572-44c2-b65b-cbee730052a6
  10. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting: Hi i just need some help really. I have two Xbox one controllers and every time I olay solo or two player after about 15mins the controllers disconnect and they won't 10er connect again for...