My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...

Discus and support My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes i found a locked threade of over 90 ppl with this problem from 2014 but as the title says add me to the list becase mine is doing it too now Hears... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rickybennett86, May 13, 2019.

1. My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...

Yes i found a locked threade of over 90 ppl with this problem from 2014 but as the title says add me to the list becase mine is doing it too now

Hears the threade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/my-xbox-one-controller-won39t-turn-on-the-console/2e569072-ca07-4f60-a081-da8625548fcd

simpy put no point in tyiping all that when i can just copy and pates. Every thing in that thread is the exsact same for me minus some thing with the disk drive

Greetings,

I have a really weird situation, I can turn on my system by my wireless controller, but if the console is not turn on for a while, then the controller won't able to turn on the console, the "X" on the controller will just keep flashing. It happen on both
    of my controllers. It is annoying, I have to go press the power button on the console itself, then I am able to shut down and turn it on again.

Please help me.

Thank you

[Mod Removed - Profanity] spell cheak wont activate

:)

rickybennett86, May 13, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

Look, try to hard reset the console. Then, change your batteries for a newer ones in your controller. After that, try syncing the controller to the consolle wireless again.

After, update your controller

Settings > devices > controllers and update it.

That should be having you out of the problem.
  3. luissolid Win User

My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

Try to update your controllers, go to settings, devices, controllers and select then update your controllers to the lastest firmware.

Hope that works!
  4. Dai Senseii Win User

Hi rickybennett86,

There was a reply on that thread that seemed to have helped the original poster! It is below.

---------------

I'm sorry to hear about the controller issue. I recommend trying a few steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a shot:

• Try replacing the batteries for your controller.
    • Hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, Unplug your power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes, then plug in your console.
    • Try to power on your console from your wireless controller.
    • If your controller is not connected, you may need to reconnect your controller.

Give the suggested steps a try and let us know if the issue continues
  5. Carbon Ft Print Win User

My Xbox one controller won't turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

I've run into the same problem. I've tried the quick fixes mentioned on this thread. I chatted with xbox support and they wanted to replace my controller. I'll try these quick fixes first. Has anyone else have the problem reoccur after they tried the
    fixes mentioned on this thread?
  6. GT40i Win User

My Xbox one controller won't turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

I also had this problem, but found Spyroman12's suggestion worked a treat. So, thanks Spyroman12.

1) Turn off your console, unplug all the cords connect to your console

2) Place your finger on the power button for 30 seconds (yes, while everything is unplugged)

3) Plug everything in, and turn on the console

Once the console is plugged in and turned on, follow these next steps

1) On the controller, take out the batteries

2) Place your finger on the power button on the controller for 30 seconds

3) Put batteries back in.

Spyroman's original post:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1765507.aspx?pi7962=1
Thema:

My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...

1. My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the... - Similar Threads - controller won’t turn

2. Xbox won’t connect to controller or TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t connect to controller or TV: My xbox was working fine an hour ago and now when i turn it on it boots up and everything but wont respond to my controller. Also, my TV says no connection. I asked my friends if i show up online...
  3. Controller won’t turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller won’t turn on: i was sat playing my game on my xbox one and my controller for no reason decided to turn off . I gor new batteries and placed them inside the controller nd that didnt work . My controller was in...
  4. Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console: I have a new Xbox one s, i am trying to turn on the console from the controller but the console is not turning on. Please assist 0b0f9e04-2642-4cdb-821b-b297e4f5a7ad
  5. Xbox One S Controller Won’t Turn Xbox One on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Won’t Turn Xbox One on: I just pirchased the $200 minecraft Xbox One S bundle pack and it came with a controller as well. I traded in an old Xbox One and with that console I coukd turn on my controller and it would...
  6. Xbox controller won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t turn on: my Xbox controller won’t switch on. I have replaced the battery and nothing!! It’s only 4 months old. Any ideas? dd9d05d8-7a97-4491-bc6c-8b68cf27d860
  7. Controller won’t turn on at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t turn on at all: I was playing on my Xbox yesterday and my controller randomly turnt off it wasn’t hot or anything I’ve tried changing the batteries to new ones and that didn’t work either so I’ve come back from...
  8. Xbox one controller won’t turn on the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won’t turn on the console.: Rarely if ever will my wireless controller turn-on the console now when holding down the main Xbox button. instead it just flashes. Certainly not the end of the world but still rather annoying....
  9. Xbox controller won’t turn back on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t turn back on?: So I knew I had an update due for my Xbox and comtroller(it’s a two paddle scuff). I updated the Xbox then plugged in my controller. It tried to start the update but then the controller shut off....
  10. Xbone controller won’t turn on Xbox one consistently.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone controller won’t turn on Xbox one consistently.: Preordered the one x a couple weeks ago but this persistent controller problem is making me doubt my decision. I’ve tried all suggested ways of fixing the problem and nothing works. I just love 4...