My Xbox One Controller won't vibrate in my account but does it in others

Discus and support My Xbox One Controller won't vibrate in my account but does it in others in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this started a few months ago, I was playing Gears 4 with my cousin, my batteries were dying so I deactivated vibration IN Gears 4 NOT in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eoko2356, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Eoko2356
    Eoko2356 Guest

So this started a few months ago, I was playing Gears 4 with my cousin, my batteries were dying so I deactivated vibration IN Gears 4 NOT in my profile, we finished playing, I charged the batteries and when I put them again in the controller and it never
    vibrated again. I thought the controller just broke and accepted it, but my sister was playing in her account, asked me for help with some hard level she was struggling with and as soon as I grabbed the controller I felt it was vibrating normally, I tried
    other games in her account and they all vibrate with no issues, but in my acoount it doesn't. So that's the issue, I've looked for someone with a similar problem but couldn't find anyone. Hope you can help me.

Thanks.

:)

Eoko2356, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. My Xbox One Controller won't vibrate in my account but does it in others - Similar Threads - Controller won't vibrate

2. Why won't my controller work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my controller work?: So I recently bought Minecraft and seen people connect their controllers (a wired Nintendo switch) to their laptop. So I did my research and was able to connect it. So I started the game and tried...
  3. Xbox one controller won't re-connect to bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller won't re-connect to bluetooth: i bought the 3°gen xbox controller a week ago, and just connected via bluetooth now, the controller connect just fine without trouble, but, if i turn the controller off and turn it on again the...
  4. Xbox one controller left joystick won't move up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller left joystick won't move up: So I recently bought a gears of war 4 xbox one s controller, now my issue is that the left joystick will not sense when I push it up, every other direction works fine, and if I push it in and up...
  5. XBox One Controller won't connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Controller won't connect to PC: So I just bought a brand new XBox One controller. From how it looks I can tell it has Bluetooth built-in but I DON'T want to use BT I am using a USB charging cable. Enough radiation already lol....
  6. Xbox One Controller Won't Connect via Bluetooth to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Won't Connect via Bluetooth to PC: Hi I'm using the new bluetooth model Xbox One controller but it won't connect via Bluetooth to my PC. It was working for me for quite a while and one day it lost sync, when I tried to resync it...
  7. Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.: Sits at Play/Achievements/Settings/Store menu. No matter which of these you choose, it does do anything when hitting the "A" button. Tried resetting console/controllers, no change...
  8. Controller vibration works. But won't activate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller vibration works. But won't activate.: I have a new Xbox controller. Vibration settings are on, however on screen prompts dont make it vibrate. I tried going into Xbox Accessory settings and clicking Buzz, but that does not make it...
  9. controller won't stop vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller won't stop vibrating: Hello, my new titanfall2 xbox one controller won't stop vibrating on pc. Help! 51c474e5-fe54-4d13-b386-9ecfdc3cb783
  10. controller won't turn on, just vibrates

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller won't turn on, just vibrates: Out of the blue, when i try and turn on my xbox one covert forces special edition wireless controller, all it does is vibrate twice. I've changed the batteries -- both AA and recharable, but...